DeadOpsPro11

Character stuck moving forward

So I was playing the game and noticed my character wont stop moving forward and I cant stop it. Sometimes he just moves in place or backwards but mostly he just constantly walks forward. I have restarted the game and my computer multiple times and have left support requests multiple times but nothing he still is being a dumbass and just continuously walks forward and I'm losing a lot of poo because of it and its really pissing me off. Anyone have any ideas what to do.

Thanks

Hope I didn't waste my money lol

This has happened to me once as well and I just spammed W until my character stood still. If it happens again try that or it may be a sticky key on your keyboard so test that in your browser.

Hope this was a help. Like I said it only happened once and was an easy fix I don't know it will be the same for you.

Thanks for the responses. So I do not have a joystick or controller hooked up and I do not have a sticky key. I will try the spamming the w key method though.

Thanks again

Update: It didn't work

Not sure if alt would work but some how my problem just stopped but if it comes up again ill try pressing alt.

No idea how it fixed itself but watever

hi i just bought the game and my character keeps moving forward.  ive tried hitting the W key repeatedly but nothing seems to stop the forward movement unless i hold down the left alt key, but as soon as i take my finger off alt key starts moving again... hoping someone can help - thnks in advance!!

3 hours ago, Errand_Boy said:

hi i just bought the game and my character keeps moving forward.  ive tried hitting the W key repeatedly but nothing seems to stop the forward movement unless i hold down the left alt key, but as soon as i take my finger off alt key starts moving again... hoping someone can help - thnks in advance!!

Do you have a controller/joystick plugged in?

i just started experiencing the same problem: character is stuck walking forward just like if W was stuck.

sometimes it's actually just walking forward and ignoring all other inputs and sometimes it looks more like the commands are really lagged (like 5/6 seconds at least).

the problem happened both in an online game and in an offline one. the keyboard (a brand new razer blackwidow 2) is working fine.

Edited by echomrg

OK, please dont hate me for repeating something that has already been said but whilst you confirmed that you do have a controller and joystick you did not confirm that you unplugged them.

Ensure that you.

1)  turn off you PC

2) unplug any joystick, controller or other inpyt device that is not your keyboard or mouse.

3) turn on your PC

4)  run the game and see how it goes.