wasp337

The Future of Raids

On 28.08.2017 at 1:47 AM, wasp337 said:

Will there be larger raids in the future? Bigger maps? Vehicles? Bigger player/scav count?

Second part of shoreline is coming in 1,5 month. No vechicles are planned. Not sure.

On 28/08/2017 at 0:47 AM, wasp337 said:

Will there be larger raids in the future? Bigger maps? Vehicles? Bigger player/scav count?

theres alot more maps planned plus open world with no loading times.

On 8/27/2017 at 6:47 PM, wasp337 said:

A statement from devs has been that streets of tarkov alone could be the size of a standalone game, so yes, we are going to see bigger areas with more scavs and players

Will maps like customs undergo changes in the future, like get new areas or be more open? Or are these maps designs considered finished.  

Edited by Eqlibrium

18 minutes ago, Eqlibrium said:

Will maps like customs undergo changes in the future, like get new areas or be more open? Or are these maps designs considered finished.  

We did have an expansion to customs already (area opened up) and shoreline will have another half. Beyond this I don't know of any plans to make other changes in size to the maps

Ok. Yea, the small expansion in customs was very nice. Removed the bottleneck before bridge. Still, i feel the map could be more open. I think it's a great map, but it maybe has potensial to be better if it becomes a bit more open or larger in the first half of the map. Just feel the map has unused potensial for some reason. :)