Sign in to follow this  
n000b

Another way to enjoy the game (Sound vise)

Sup guys, so another suggestion, to enhance your gameplay...but this one is for ppl who use headphones. 

I recommend you to use a good Headphone set, which gives you a bit of freedom with settings. 

I personaly use Logitech G930 (cant wait for gaem to support 7.1...)

So Try to set volume to around whatever you want and, set your bass level to max (12 for me). 

Before,the game sounds were amazing, but with bass boost it's incredible....

I dare you, set volume to around 80-90% and then have a granade explode nearby, or shot with shotgun......ears will bleeeed :D

BassBoost.png

8 hours ago, n000b said:

Sup guys, so another suggestion, to enhance your gameplay...but this one is for ppl who use headphones. 

I recommend you to use a good Headphone set, which gives you a bit of freedom with settings. 

So Try to set volume to around whatever you want and, set your bass level to max (12 for me). 

I dare you, set volume to around 80-90% and then have a granade explode nearby, or shot with shotgun......ears will bleeeed :D

BassBoost.png

Don't risk damaging your ears :) 

• Upvote 1

Yea, while it'll increase immersion, please be careful with having the volume set too high, as you will damage your hearing.

Having a bit more sound is not worth the loss of hearing permanently. 

On 28-8-2017 at 8:55 AM, n000b said:

BassBoost.png

Ok on bass level, but for 80-90% volume:

53 minutes ago, Shibby said:

I can't wait for 7.1 support also ...

Tell me if I'm wrong but... how many speakers are in the 930? How can you add support of more channels if you don't have the material? :|

1 hour ago, DjiRo said:

Tell me if I'm wrong but... how many speakers are in the 930? How can you add support of more channels if you don't have the material? :|

Technically 2 ,but its 7.1 :) 
Don't play smart you already know that don't you !?

7 hours ago, Shibby said:

Technically 2 ,but its 7.1 :) 
Don't play smart you already know that don't you !?

I hoped that you got at 3, 4 or 5 speakers per ear/system and a explanation on how your system would simulate more channels.

I had bitterness. :|

In truth, the settings I described are just for fun, so under no circumstances, DO NOT USE IT FOR GAMEPLAY! 

Try it for like minute or 1 game and thats it :)

On 29. 8. 2017 at 0:31 PM, DjiRo said:

As he said 2, but somehow, they manange to make it feel like its more....I mean in CSGO or some other games, i can pinpoint some ppl with precision, so that they call me hacker after I come around a corner aiming exacly at their heads :)

• Upvote 1

On 28/08/2017 at 4:19 PM, ApexAZ said:

Don't risk damaging your ears :) 

WHAAAAAAAAAT cant hear you!!

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2017 at 3:31 AM, DjiRo said:

It's simulated, and it works very well in some games, actually.  Not quite as good as having 7.1 system with speakers, but pretty dang good.  There is only one headphone that has the "material" built in that I was able to find. Most just use 2 drivers and let software simulate the surround.

• Upvote 1