ArmaSwiss

Upcoming Giveaways and Contests

Hello Escapers!

In honor of the conclusion of GamesCom 2017, we would like to celebrate this momentous occasion and unveiling for the upcoming gameplay features, we will be distributing 7-day Beta Trial keys to all Staff, Moderators and Emissaries to hold contest and giveaways as they see fit.

Keep an eye out for upcoming giveaways in locations such as the forums, youtube, reddit, twitch and many more as our Emissaries and Staff hold giveaways and contests to distribute these keys.

Let's outline what a 7-day Trial key entails. Similar to the Alpha-Access Keys of the Alpha Test, these keys will grant Closed Beta Access for a total of 7-days. At the end of 7 days, the Closed Beta Access will end, and you will need to purchase a pre-order to continue playing the game. Consider winning one of these keys as a chance to test Escape From Tarkov for yourself and see what everyone is talking about!

The 7-day period will commence upon registration of the Closed Beta Trial key, by visiting your profile at www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile and clicking 'Activate Promo Code'.

We will update this post as contests occur with links to where they are occuring, barring Twitch Giveaways as they happen live and whenever they happen!

Giveaways and Contests:

MORE TO COME

We would like to offer our humbled thanks to all our players who have purchased a pre-order up to this point, for your passion and patience as we work hard to create an amazing, immersive and edge-of-your-seat experience that is Escape From Tarkov. We have only just dipped our toes into the metaphorical waters that is Escape From Tarkov, with many more amazing and engaging mechanics, content and features coming down the pipeline in the Closed Beta Testing Phase.

Thank you all for your support and faith in our vision.

PS: Please do not message our staff and emissaries asking for a Beta Key. They will be disbursing the keys as they see fit via giveaways and contests. Please stay tuned here for all announcements of giveaways being held.

• French Translation here. Thanks to Emissary @AGN_YuD
  • Chinese Translation here. Thanks to Emissary @Hazel
  • Finnish translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @sp3edie
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @funboy
  • Czech and Slovakia translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @PugMonk
  • Japanese Translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @giraffy
  • Upvote 14

There is an issue with French translation Error code: 2F173/O.

NVM, Giveaway is very interesting. Thx

1 minute ago, Lightel said:

There is an issue with French translation Error code: 2F173/O.

NVM, Giveaway is very interesting. Thx

Oh. I'm sleepy and forgot to unhide it. Should be visible now!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ArmaSwiss said:

Oh. I'm sleepy and forgot to unhide it. Should be visible now!

:D yeah thanks, and do you have any info on the number of keys for the giveaway?

1 minute ago, Lightel said:

:D yeah thanks, and do you have any info on the number of keys for the giveaway?

Between all the staff? 270-ish

41 minutes ago, Ranger194 said:

Think giving beta trials for the guy who buy edge of darkness on alfa. :P 

Troll?

7 minutes ago, Lightel said:

Troll?

No, i too have heard rumors that Battlestate is considering giving the EoD owners a trial key, which they can then use to "lure in" their friends and family.

I hope they go through with it, since those are likely the most avid supporters.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Reaping_Death said:

I tried another giveaway didn't win :( I'm not gonna win this either :P

Not with that attitude!

I've been watching this game for months, I'm praying I get a chance to play instead of watching streams of other people enjoying themselves.

Can't wait to see this game fully polished up and finished. Haven't played but can't wait to have the opportunity to see more gameplay!

Hey guys, can you plz translate german or russian, i am realy dont understand english ) (french, finnish, chinesish)

@ArmaSwiss

Lets assume that someone win a trial, play, and that trial end. That person liked the game, and buy it, what about progression on account? Trader lvl, loot, ect. It will be saved?

26 minutes ago, Sefnir said:

@ArmaSwiss

Lets assume that someone win a trial, play, and that trial end. That person liked the game, and buy it, what about progression on account? Trader lvl, loot, ect. It will be saved?

Generally, all progression is wiped for each major update for everyone.