ArmaSwiss

Upcoming Giveaways and Contests

No American giveaways? Would love to get one for my little brother to try so he can enjoy the game as much as I have been!

7 hours ago, Sefnir said:

@ArmaSwiss

Lets assume that someone win a trial, play, and that trial end. That person liked the game, and buy it, what about progression on account? Trader lvl, loot, ect. It will be saved?

Since character data is tied to account, if they purchased a pre-order, technically it should? But I'm not working on the backend so......dunno. SHOULD

9 hours ago, FenrirInu said:

Oh this will be popular, people will be selling these like candy!

Can't sell them. They expire in 7 days. Anyone caught selling them is going to be demoted and permanently barred from ever holding a position. And it'll take a week for people to realize theyve been scammed and file a Dispute.

• Upvote 1

Do you really want potential customers to be delt with hackers galore? Apparently you do. There is nothing like a first impression.

8 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

Since character data is tied to account, if they purchased a pre-order, technically it should? But I'm not working on the backend so......dunno. SHOULD

Can't sell them. They expire in 7 days. Anyone caught selling them is going to be demoted and permanently barred from ever holding a position. And it'll take a week for people to realize theyve been scammed and file a Dispute.

Oh i didn't mean the people who give away selling them. I meant people winning them and selling them.

Just look at Destiny 2 Beta keys, selling like candy.

But good to see there will be actions taken if anyone gets caught.

20 часов назад, ArmaSwiss сказал:
  • French Translation here. Thanks to Emissary @AGN_YuD
  • Chinese Translation here. Thanks to Emissary @Hazel
  • Finnish translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @sp3edie
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @funboy
  • Czech and Slovakia translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @PugMonk
  • Japanese Translation can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @giraffy

Russian translation will be due to some kind of emissary? Or our community do without (as usual)?

1 hour ago, Nemoy said:

Russian translation will be due to some kind of emissary? Or our community do without (as usual)?

This is exclusive for the Eng-Side of the Forums as I am the Jr Community Manager of the English speaking forums. I don't handle anything on the RU-side

10 минут назад, ArmaSwiss сказал:

This is exclusive for the Eng-Side of the Forums

OK :ureally:

15 hours ago, failedklutch said:

No American giveaways? Would love to get one for my little brother to try so he can enjoy the game as much as I have been!

come up with a good giveaway idea and ill steal it and use it

• Upvote 1

So many hacking problems and you give away trial keys.. .:/

Can you put them in their own maps, maybe do the same with hackers, don't ban them, just put hem with other hackers!

1 hour ago, Misjah said:

So many hacking problems and you give away trial keys.. .:/

Can you put them in their own maps, maybe do the same with hackers, don't ban them, just put hem with other hackers!

If someone violates the Terms of Service, why would we continue providing service? All hackers get banned. Permanently.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Olloch said:

Best GIF? Report a hacker, get a beta key. I have been trying to enter Gleam giveaways to get a game key for my brother for a while now. So I'll keep thinking of some sort of idea for us! 

9 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

If someone violates the Terms of Service, why would we continue providing service? All hackers get banned. Permanently.

I read another post that said you guys were just monitoring them to see how they cheat to develop a anti cheat?

10 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

11 hours ago, Olloch said:

Or how about next gun/gear suggestion?

I definitely think that the folks who purchased the EoD package should be given a trial code or two. I would love to give one to a friend and get him into the game with me. And it would be a good gesture to those that gave the devs $140.00. for the package. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, failedklutch said:

I read another post that said you guys were just monitoring them to see how they cheat to develop a anti cheat?

The anticheat exists and is working. All flagged accounts are reviewed before being banned. This is the process that takes time.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

Because, if you INSTANTLY put hackers in maps with only other hackers i see 2 outcomes; they get a taste of their own medicine or they realize what is going on and either keep playing, buy a new game or stop playing.

If you discover a hacker and want to ban them, you have to wait a certain time to get MOST hackers at a time? This means they are allowed to wreck havoc on the community using hack until you choose to do a ban wave.

Once they are banned, i see 3 outcomes:

1. They never come back.
  2. They re-buy the game.
  3. They re-buy the game and get better cheats.

I can understand why the normal; wait for group ban is best for the developer, but it's the worst option for other players!

Either way, it would be best if the developer secretly did something against players that are just waiting to get banned, it could even be minor stat changes or worse RNG, something to stop them from ruining other players fun!

Am 28.8.2017 um 19:58 schrieb Kuckmuck:

Hello :D 

Bekommen die Deitschen au was :D ?! 

Greeetz 

Ich werde die Tage mal anfragen :D 

On 8/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, failedklutch said:

Well, 7 days will be good to know how it runs on my computer but i think on 7 days i am going to be more time dead that alive xD .

Hope to win one anyway, maybe with all i have seen i can survive a bit (but for 100% new players i think it can be frustrating with only 7 days).

Also i want to know the answer for the last questions others have done (commenting so this comment does not help to "burry" them ;) ).