resi117

Signed Gear

Hi, Guys

I was thinking thank maybe players can sign gear, like vests and things, so we can see who has owned the vest from who ever we have just killed, and also when sold to traders they keep this data, be kinda cool i think to see a list of names of who has owned the gear.

Thanks

I think that would be totally awesome to see.  Seeing an Ak that has run through 5-6 people would be cool to pick up and admire...  Though i think it would be nice to have the option not to see it if you didn't want to

I got a weird feeling I'd see a lot of my friends with an M4 that says "LethalsLoaded" when I'd recall them saying "Dropped it for insurance" thinking

This could be featured in the game, although the chances are really slim. It's pretty cool to have your name carved to your weapon.

just have a "number" carved onto the frame. only visible when you mod or inspect the weapon. that number than cross references to the player database and give you the name of the player.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ash_Hole said:

just have a "number" carved onto the frame. only visible when you mod or inspect the weapon. that number than cross references to the player database and give you the name of the player.

I have no information on this, I am only a moderate, but I believe that in the future there will be something related to the character on the site.  if devs add that kind of information about weapons, it would be incredible. a good database of characters and weapons would be really incredible. 

FLP

Naming gear would be awesome for containers. Just imagine how easy life would be if you could sign a backpack "MEDS" or somesuch.