Sign in to follow this  
ArmaSwiss

Welcome the new Emissary to Germany, Hakunamavodkatv!

Hello Escapers!

We are honored to announce a new Emissary has been added to our growing team of Emissaries, by the name of @hakunamavodkatv!

Hakunamavodkatv is a seasoned individual with experience in the public spotlight and helping new and old players alike through multiple avenues. He will be assisting us in community outreach programs with our German-speaking players and communities, contributing to translations, giveaways and contests within these same Communities to help foster and grow our multinational communities!

You can find him within the German-speaking section of the Forum, helping to answer questions of our German-speaking players!

Let's raise our Canteens to Hakuna, as he joins the illustrious ranks of the Escape From Tarkov Emissaries!

• Upvote 5

Hello Guys,

a short description to me:

My Name is Patrick, i'm 28 years old an live in germany. I play Escape from Tarkov since april 2017. I play computer games for more then 20 years. For me, Escape from Tarkov is the best shooter available on the market.

I have a fulltime job as an electrician. My biggest hobby is to broadcast on twitch where you can find me every day. You can also find me every day in the forum. 

it is an honor for me to help in the german community as emissary. I will give my best to publish information and all kind of news.

I am looking forward to a good teamwork and if you have any questions -> dont be shy and ask me :-)

• Upvote 3

Congrats on Your new posision Patrick!

Wish you great success and love <3 from German community!

• Upvote 1

On 30. 8. 2017 at 1:49 PM, hakunamavodkatv said:

Hello Guys,

a short description to me:

My Name is Patrick, i'm 28 years old an live in germany. I play Escape from Tarkov since april 2017. I play computer games for more then 20 years. For me, Escape from Tarkov is the best shooter available on the market.

I have a fulltime job as an electrician. My biggest hobby is to broadcast on twitch where you can find me every day. You can also find me every day in the forum. 

it is an honor for me to help in the german community as emissary. I will give my best to publish information and all kind of news.

I am looking forward to a good teamwork and if you have any questions -> dont be shy and ask me :-)

Hi Hakunamavodkatv!, congratulation :)

• Upvote 1