anonymousREX

Condensed Milk

:cannedmilk:

The creation of the glorious motherland supporter sgushenka, my friend. Comrade, this is the start of a new life, a life not dominated by the capitalist scum west, but controlled by us.

:cannedmilk:

Edit: :cannedmilk::cannedmilk:

Edited by dsr1

Strange that we've got similiar word in czech meaning cookie/biscuit, but hell, who would eat in game a condensated milk? Your thirst stats would instantly drop to zero! :D

1 hour ago, DerpingWork said:

Strange that we've got similiar word in czech meaning cookie/biscuit, but hell, who would eat in game a condensated milk? Your thirst stats would instantly drop to zero! :D

prolbably your hunger stat too, if you are USEC

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dragonslayer6160 said:

How does it taste though? I've never had one.

It taste like motherland freedom, tis good for your bones comrade, it is sweet and thick just like cheeki breeki communism, my friend!

Condensed milk in our country is way too sweet to satisfy your thirst. We use it in the cakes and in some other stuff but not just drinking it for thirst. To be honest about 15+ year ago it was much more bearable to drink cause I did it all the time :)

6 hours ago, Dragonslayer6160 said:

It tastes like milk with sugar, but very, very very very thicked. I used to eat it a lot while mixing it with "dusted cacao" and with whipped cream. It was really, really too sweat but it was worth it. If im not mistaken, it's normally being sold as a lookalike of toothpaste tube. BTW it's used for sugaring teas, drinks, for cakes as mentioned above and to applying sugar in global.
It looks like this in my country.

I recommend trying it, because it's like artefact back from 90's.

tatramilch.png

4 minutes ago, Ninjapiraatti said:

Makes pretty good cakes.

Have a spurdo comic.

Army_5ad264_5780869.jpg

The spirit of the stove was a better one :D 

Edited by Europoor

9 hours ago, DerpingWork said:

It tastes like milk with sugar, but very, very very very thicked. I used to eat it a lot while mixing it with "dusted cacao" and with whipped cream. It was really, really too sweat but it was worth it. If im not mistaken, it's normally being sold as a lookalike of toothpaste tube. BTW it's used for sugaring teas, drinks, for cakes as mentioned above and to applying sugar in global.
It looks like this in my country.

I recommend trying it, because it's like artefact back from 90's.

tatramilch.png

WAIT A MINUTE.........I actually loved that as a kid, and I still have it now occasionally :D The damn Sgushenka thing got me all confused. 

BTW, my favorite brand is Nestle.:P 

On 2016-04-16 at 1:17 PM, Dragonslayer6160 said:

I've heard it tastes like cola.Sgushenka.jpeg

16 minutes ago, MWes said:

I've heard it tastes like cola.

Sgushenka.jpeg

Well, if milk can taste like cola then I've lost my faith in humanity.

Actually i havent had it in a while. But we used it alot back in Russia. Used to boil cans until it would caramelize and use those with blini "Pancakes" just put it in center and roll it up like an egg roll. Awesome desert. Im hungry now. Thanks :cannedmilk::P

Edited by m-eight

7 minutes ago, anonymousREX said:

I just cant fathem drink this thick type of milk. Sounds like something you need to drink with water.

Never mix milk with water. It's just like drinking creamer or something.

1 hour ago, Europoor said:

Is there something like frozen sgushenka? Like milk-based ice cream?

Sgushenka can be anything comrade, if you really try. Maybe if you manually load your ammunition with sgushenka it may cause the bullet to break the speed of light?

On 18. 4. 2016 at 9:37 PM, m-eight said:

Actually i havent had it in a while. But we used it alot back in Russia. Used to boil cans until it would caramelize and use those with blini "Pancakes" just put it in center and roll it up like an egg roll. Awesome desert. Im hungry now. Thanks :cannedmilk::P

Sounds great! Could you pm me a video or how-to for dummies? I'd like to learn how to do that. Thanks :cannedmilk: