bigslappy

BEAR vs USEC lore

Up until I read the lore, I was not aware of the fact that the USEC PMC was employed by the bad guys in the lore.  What are your guy's opinions on this?  I was kinda shocked, and it made me want to play the BEAR's

I read what little lore is shown when choosing faction and it made it pretty clear to me that USEC were the "bad" guys. I chose BEAR for that reason, but when skills become fully implemented I'll have to switch to USEC as I like European weapons a bit too much.

Both PMCs are abandoned by their employers and are fighting for their own survival rather than their employer's interest. There can be good people in a organization that does bad things. I'm hoping in the future there will be narrative missions where BEARs and USECs need to work together to destroy a mutual foe. Perhaps a third NPC PMC group or something even more interesting like UN forces that are attempting to arrest them for a perceived violation of the United Nations Mercenary Convention? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Mercenary_Convention

I only picked USEC because i thought i would get a cool balaclava and a hat. Turns out i get some ugly ass bald dude.

• Upvote 1

On 7.09.2017 at 10:19 PM, Dragon772 said:

I only picked USEC because i thought i would get a cool balaclava and a hat. Turns out i get some ugly ass bald dude.

Yeah man, same here... he looked so good in this full armor, glasses, with m4 and all. And then I see my guy, this poor Vasilij guy, instant lol