lizakk

Lower level helmets

On 01/09/2017 at 11:20 AM, Colonel Twerkins said:

he game was designed to be played in a team. Then you'll get lots of helmets. 

Wut ? the game is not designed at all with team work in mind or if it is then they failed spectacularly. Every one of my mates plays the game solo more than they do with mates because playing with mates offers very little.

- There is no VOIP, you can't even communicate with other players of the same class.

- Everyone kills everyone, classes such as scav, usec, bear are pointless

- The grouping system is ridiculously basic and flawed

I could go on but other people have already covered some of the other glaring errors in terms of game design when it comes to team play.

If this game was designed to played in a team then they are doing an utterly hopeless job of it so far, everything about it screams solo play.

Edited by slackpanda

16 minutes ago, slackpanda said:

Wut ? the game is not designed at all with team work in mind or if it is then they failed spectacularly. Every one of my mates plays the game solo more than they do with mates because playing with mates offers very little.

- There is no VOIP, you can't even communicate with other players of the same class.

I could go on but other people have already covered some of the other glaring errors in terms of game design when it comes to team play.

If this game was designed to played in a team then they are doing an utterly hopeless job of it so far, everything about it screams solo play.

The game is still being "designed". You have to keep that in mind. Many of those features are still in development simply because there are much bigger issues to fix (i.e. desync). Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some ballistic masks thrown into the game since they not only look badass but they are also cheaper and can block a .44 magnum bullet. Of course, your face will be fractured but that is the price of looking badass!

In the new update / patch lower level full face protective helmets are on offer from all the traders. These Helmets must be highly polished at all times when running as a group the reflection off the top will dazzle and blind the enemy.

shlem.jpg.e92bf3876e8d162e58a63c0e13e1094d.jpg

xDxDxD

On 9/5/2017 at 3:38 PM, slackpanda said:

-Voip is coming (My clan uses TS lots of ppl use discord)

-Too bad you don't have a team to back you up and that Karma isn't implemented yet. (Although, EFT is NOT like other games. TK, KoS, Spawn Kill/Camp, and Exit Kill are not against any rules. You may become affected by karma, but not enough to stop you from doing it at all.)

-Really? Hmm most systems are just clicking a button for "Ready"

No offense, but I've been playing since Day One, Aug 4th, 2016 and I am well versed in this game. 90% of my matches are group matches and the system works just fine. Don't blame the devs for your problems.

Yes this IS CLOSED Beta, testing is still being done and I KNOW how salty ya'll get when you hear that, but it's the truth. During the release, all this runnin around solo is gonna die down real tough. Story Mode, Quests, Healing post raid, Super Hard Scavs and insane Gang Boss Scavs are going to make it almost impossible to run solo. So my suggestion to you is to find a committed group or clan to run with.

"Q.Can I complete EFT alone, single-handedly?
A.We do not intend to make an offline single-player campaign, though anyone is free to try and clear the game alone, without help from partners in co-op. However, we do recommend to find trusty partners for the final locations."

Here is more information to catch up on:

I have to be honest, a PACA helmet or some form of light helmet would be awesome. And how does it not make sense? It'll give the lower levels actually a chance to fight back instead of having to grind to a higher level. The way the game currently is forces you to grind to get the better more fun gear, they need to add more things for lower levels so they're not focusing on grinding so much.. IF not for that, then consider the current state of the AI being able to flick and insta headshot you, and I know they are updating the Scavs next patch but the chances are they're still going to be superior, lost my m4 so many times to them xD at the moment I'm more afraid of AI than I am of players. Been grinding filters for a couple hours and have not found a single one :/ I'd trade my extra factory key for one but the global chat is down so there we go xD