tgrdz

Escape from tarkov Zombiee :O

2 minutes ago, LethalsLoaded said:

I came in and was going to give a logical explanation to how this happened but I'm left speechless.

is this Cheater ??? 

7 hours ago, LethalsLoaded said:

I came in and was going to give a logical explanation to how this happened but I'm left speechless.

Literally the only thing I can think of is a player scav that went prone and played dead. But that totally isn't it cause he was in his inventory. Weird af. lol

25 minutes ago, theonefreeman91 said:

Literally the only thing I can think of is a player scav that went prone and played dead. But that totally isn't it cause he was in his inventory. Weird af. lol

Dead scav stayed on the floor when he stood up too.

I can't even say it's a bug because the guy wouldn't just be prone waiting for the guy to loot him...

10 hours ago, LethalsLoaded said:

Dead scav stayed on the floor when he stood up too.

I can't even say it's a bug because the guy wouldn't just be prone waiting for the guy to loot him...

but i heard Death Sound  and after he stund up i see his feets on floor  it's like duped !!!  

21 час назад, LethalsLoaded сказал:

It was a SCAV player who followed the hero for some reason. Hero lay down, and then the scav lay down. Hero turned around and saw the scav.

Seems like a logical explanation to me.

Just now, miserySeason said:

It was a SCAV player who followed the hero for some reason. Hero lay down, and then the scav lay down. Hero turned around and saw the scav.

YAGpXPd.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Something very fishy about the way the guy recording moves. When he's healing he deliberately looks at the hill, almost as if it is meant to conceal what is happening behind him.

Might be legit, but at this point i am having a certain degree of difficulty believing it.

20 минут назад, miserySeason сказал:

Видно же, что он лежал как труп, соответственно мертв был

19 minutes ago, AODqw97 said:

It's a SCAV player playing dead.. Or am I missing something?

NOT A HACK or CHEAT.

Seen this tactic used on several occasions ‘PLAYING DEAD’ easy solution on approach to what you perceive to be a DEAD player before attempting to Loot or search ‘SHOOT’ him in the head first with a couple of rounds.

Thus, confirming said player is deceased or if you really want to be a masochist chop his head with your AXE and hear the death rattle. Problem solved I always shoot in the head first before looting.

Edited by JAGUAR1950

9 minutes ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

NOT A HACK or CHEAT.

Seen this tactic used on several occasions ‘PLAYING DEAD’ easy solution on approach to what you perceive to be a DEAD player before attempting to Loot or search ‘SHOOT’ him in the head first with a couple of rounds.

Thus, confirming said player is deceased or if you really want to be a masochist chop his head with your AXE and hear the death rattle. Problem solved I always shoot in the head first before looting.

Rewatch the video, the player that gets up isn't the same body as he shot first.

36 minutes ago, AODqw97 said:

It's a SCAV player playing dead.. Or am I missing something?

When the guy stands up, the dead body stays on the floor. But he killed 2 guys, there are two bodies but out of one of the dead bodies an alive player comes out.

46 minutes ago, LethalsLoaded said:

When the guy stands up, the dead body stays on the floor. But he killed 2 guys, there are two bodies but out of one of the dead bodies an alive player comes out.

Watched the video several times as I say seen this tactic used on numerous occasions. I would put down to what you’re seeing as lag or desync to the server.

If it is a Cheat or a Hack I stand corrected if so send in a bug report to the Dev’s it all helps to clean up the game.   

its very akward, because when the 1st guy is shot down, (the one that wakes up after) you can clearly hear the death sound from him, which i doubt that the taunt option can give.

Also when the recorder is about to loot the body, we can see the position of the left arm seems to belong more to a death animation than a prone anim..

Edited by Silverhaze5X

my theory is - when bot was under attack, other player was "spawning" in his body* (as a scav player) and after death, this player "went" into scav and finished problem.

* as i know, players are taking control of bots while goin into a map.

2 minutes ago, Smok_91 said:

* as i know, players are taking control of bots while goin into a map.

You're wrong, players dont take control of bots when going into a map (at least from what i seen). Spawned as a scav with a friend, he spawned next to me a minute after me, and there was no bot where he spawned. Plus i witnessed some scav spawn in front of my eyes and there was no bot, the player scav just appeared in front of me

Edited by niko7080
correction