tgrdz

Escape from tarkov Zombiee :O

Just now, niko7080 said:

You're wrong, players dont take control of bots when going into a map. Spawned as a scav with a friend, he spawned next to me a minute after me, and there was no bot where he spawned. Plus i witnessed some scav spawn in front of my eyes and there was no bot, the player scav just appeared in front of me

good to know. but who knows, maybe there's some algorithm of what i said, because most bots i was "using", had strange statistics after battles (like killed players keys found etc)

@tgrdz You can clearlly see that is the second scav player you were shoting at how he got there we will never know you got behind bushes and we can't see him going hiding on the other scav body maybe he got lucky and proned so perfectlly that the dead scav body hide his completlly. You can see it is a completely different "person" as other pair of legs as still on the floor when he gets up and those definitely aren't yours.

statistics are bugged, especially when playing as a scav. my last scav said i killed 3 players, looted 5000 ammo and 19 containers, only opened 2 and killed a player scav

2 minutes ago, NorDico said:

You can see it is a completely different "person" as other pair of legs as still on the floor when he gets up and those definitely aren't yours.

YAGpXPd.png

26 minutes ago, sudukchung said:

LOL that dude was smart. He literally hid in the body of a dead scav

it's same guy i've killed there is  no how he can run there without i see him check the video 

I can't give an explanation for this... this is one of the strangest things I've ever seen in this game (next to that one time I killed 3 scavs stacked on top of each-other in tunnels of factory). Make sure they're dead before looting I guess next time? This scares me .3.

He duplicated himself, i think  this is just a very weird bug, the scav that shoot you was literally the same on the ground, basically the double of the guy on the ground., when you started to loot him you might have triggered something in the game and he god duped.

Edited by .Motorola.

On 9/14/2017 at 2:14 PM, SlayerWR said:

I can't give an explanation for this... this is one of the strangest things I've ever seen in this game (next to that one time I killed 3 scavs stacked on top of each-other in tunnels of factory). Make sure they're dead before looting I guess next time? This scares me .3.

This was scav player he has flash light on his pistol scav bot don't have flash lights

1 hour ago, tgrdz said:

This was scav player he has flash light on his pistol scav bot don't have flash lights

yes.. it was  spawn scav player..

It is a scav player for sure and i have no explanation for that situation other then that he maybe ported directly into the position of  the dead body.

You can clearly see that there is only one body on the ground. If a player would try to hide in it, he would never be able to position himself in a way that would conceal all his body, because he can't mimic the positions of the dead bodys limbs.

Edited by Sparti

On 9/16/2017 at 8:31 PM, Sparti said:

It is a scav player for sure and i have no explanation for that situation other then that he maybe ported directly into the position of  the dead body.

You can clearly see that there is only one body on the ground. If a player would try to hide in it, he would never be able to position himself in a way that would conceal all his body, because he can't mimic the positions of the dead bodys limbs.

But dude there was no one before i kill him there 

vor 58 Minuten schrieb tgrdz:

But dude there was no one before i kill him there 

I didn't say there was, if i should guess he probably ported there,wich would be hacking.