BritishActual

My first decent factory raid.

No idea whether this is considered a 'good run' by some people, but I'm extremely happy. Thought I'd share. Never has my heart raced so fast playing a game. I could literally hear my heartbeat whilst opening the doors to extract, semi-expecting somebody to be camping the extraction point. Turns out using offline mode to practice pays off.

This was a scav run, although I did kill scavs during it.

Anyone else got screenshots of their first good run?

-BA

Untitled.png

EDIT: The only thing I spawned with was a scav vest, a duffel bag and the Grach. Everything else is from the raid.

Edited by BritishActual
  • Upvote 1

Job well done! Yeah man, especially on Factory my heart usually works overtime! So rewarding when that counter reaches zero, your bag is filled and that exp bar just keeps going!

• Upvote 1

Had a couple good factory runs after obtaining a  saiga. Went up from 11 to 17 in around 3-4 consecutive raids. In one of the raids got kiver, paca, and a highly modified AK (silencer, multiple sights, all 60 round mags).

I almost bled out before I could scavenge the gear. 

Hey, that's a good run :) With all the hits we take there's hardly anything more satisfying than going in with little and coming out with more. I've been playing since the alpha and it's still just as fresh a feeling.

Why do the shotgun shells show out of the mag? I've never had this happen?

Guessing im glitched

Edited by WackoDesperado