Xindi

Edge of Darkness replacement edition?

Now that we're in closed Beta, will there be a revamped Edge of Darkness edition in the future? As I'd love to upgrade from standard edition myself but at the moment if I did, I think the Wife would kill me if I did xD

1 hour ago, Xindi said:

Now that we're in closed Beta, will there be a revamped Edge of Darkness edition in the future? As I'd love to upgrade from standard edition myself but at the moment if I did, I think the Wife would kill me if I did xD

If you’re looking at the ‘Edge of Darkness Edition’ with a view to upgrading I would suggest doing it now rather than later.

There has been no mention of a revamped version from the dev’s, and as far as I am aware once we go into open BETA you will no longer be able to purchase E.O.D.

You can still play after a kick in the scrotum from the wife the pain soon subsides with ice cubes.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

If you’re looking at the ‘Edge of Darkness Edition’ with a view to upgrading I would suggest doing it now rather than later.

There has been no mention of a revamped version from the dev’s, and as far as I am aware once we go into open BETA you will no longer be able to purchase E.O.D.

You can still play after a kick in the scrotum from the wife the pain soon subsides with ice cubes.

LOL hmm true but would also mean I won't get fed for a month either xD and I can't cook fer sh!t, that's why I married a Chef xDxD

2 minutes ago, Xindi said:

LOL hmm true but would also mean I won't get fed for a month either xD and I can't cook fer sh!t, that's why I married a Chef xDxD

Problem solved: xDxD

Range_900x410.jpg.86be862a16523c0b8f0d09ab7df179a5.jpg

To clarify.

Everything in EOD edition is gonna be obtainable (gameplay performance wise) in the game. EOD is easier start.

The only thing that you won't be able to get in the game from EOD package is 

1. Skin of your secure container ( how it looks visually )
  2. Unique icon by in game name ( we see hopefully only a demo version of it in the global chat for now )
  3. Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass) <-- Part that is worth the most

That's it.

P.s

There a lot of people who think this is not enough but i remind you my friends - we paid those 150 euros to support the development not get some fancy perks. 

Edited by sYs
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, sYs said:

To clarify.

Everything in EOD edition is gonna be obtainable (gameplay performance wise) in the game. EOD is easier start.

The only thing that you won't be able to get in the game from EOD package is 

1. Skin of your secure container ( how it looks visually )
  2. Unique icon by in game name ( we see hopefully only a demo version of it in the global chat for now )
  3. Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass) <-- Part that is worth the most

That's it.

P.s

There a lot of people who think this is not enough but i remind you my friends - we paid those 150 euros to support the development not get some fancy perks. 

Also you only can obtain 10x50 stash size maximum and can't get a gamma container 

I payed for the EOD edition and I'd pay a little more to have access to things others can't get. I'd like to see something specific for us EOD contributors but if not no harm no foul. Glad I can support the game! 

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:20 AM, JAGUAR1950 said:

Problem solved: xDxD

Range_900x410.jpg.86be862a16523c0b8f0d09ab7df179a5.jpg

Yeah but even pot noodles don't taste like they use to, they use to have bits of freeze dried chicken in em, now it's "chicken and mushroom flavour" lol xD

Am 6.9.2017 um 17:31 schrieb Wagonfixin:

Also you only can obtain 10x50 stash size maximum and can't get a gamma container 

The devs themself said ONLY hatchet and container skin, unique name and DLCs are in EOD. Gamma itself and 10x50 stash WILL be obtainable. Else it would be kinda pay to win.

Edited by PardTheTroll

3 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

The devs themself said ONLY hatchet and container skin, unique name and DLCs are in EOD. Gamma itself and 10x50 stash WILL be obtainable. Else it would be kinda pay to win.

Yup, what he said ^ 

On 9/6/2017 at 0:15 PM, Xindi said:

8 hours ago, Xindi said:

Yeah but even pot noodles don't taste like they use to, they use to have bits of freeze dried chicken in em, now it's "chicken and mushroom flavour" lol xD

There are alternate (slav) solutions to that problem.

15 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

EOD stash USB 10x60