gfa3

okay i just had the worst desync i have ever had. what's going on?

I  can usually deal with the normal desync, that lasts a few seconds and everything is delayed a few seconds, but on this last run i walked all the way to the checkpoint on customs with an amazing kit of picked up loot, hunting rifle sks, body armor, and more, when i get to the checkpoint obviously i wasnt extracting but usually if you just wait there for a little bit and the desync finally resyncs (lol) then you will be at the extraction screen. All of a sudden both my legs are completely obliterated, i'm taking severe bleeding damage from my whole body, i put on a CAR kit to take care of the bleeding (to be clear, the wounds showed as being patched up, and my other body parts were no longer depleting blood at this point), i figure it was desync damage from someone else. I think to myself okay well now i just have to wait for the extraction, next second I fall to the ground dead.

What the hell was that? that is not normal desync that i have experienced in any other scenarios (ive experienced a lot of desync as i'm sure you all have throughout this beta)

Was that a hacker? i'm genuinely asking because like i said i've never experienced something like that even desync related 

EDIT:  now when i get back to the character screen, it's like something is really messed up because all my vital levels are at the exact same level they were when i dropped dead, and it's overlaying on top of other numbers wtff lol

Edited by gfa3

The overlaying thing happened to me and then the game crashed for me when I returned to the character menu on the home screen. Restart fixes it.

You get funny things with desync. People killing you when you're behind a wall, despite the fact that it's been 3 seconds since you've been hiding behind that wall. People who melee you when they're 10 metres away from you. People who kill you before turning the corner. All sorts of things bruv.

It's just bad luck to experience desync at that specific time.

No that's regular EFT desync, happened to Australians regularly before the OCE servers. It's bascially just a 30+ second desync that makes that stuff happen, like you wait at the extraction and die after 30 seconds of standing there.

If you get bad desync then its quite posible to start bleeding and die from wounds you received minutes earlier.  There may not have been any sound or flash at the time.  The fact that it was your legs would indicate that it was probably a player an not AI.

On the other hand if your having issues in the character screen then it could just be that you PC had an issue.

The dsync as of late is terrible, i cant even get into a game lately and if i do im so dsynced that i cant even begin to think about surviving. something was broken lately

Game wont connect at all for me now. Was Working ok until maybe 45mins ago, then while in game it all went to poo. Couldn't move any loot, reload or change weapons. I extracted then servers are unavailable. Been like this for 30-40 minutes.

The desync is even worse now, 3 separate games, all the same issues, desync would start randomly and then it just keeps you in the lobby, I tried to leave but it wouldn't let me, I closed the game and it took all my poo during each game!