TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

1,976 posts in this topic

Have you found something interesting?
Do you want your idea in weapon field to be implemented?

Please, post it here.

Some exotic italian weapons please, Beretta's family weapons.

For example the submachine family, Beretta M4 Storm/Beretta Cx4 Storm, and ofcourse all the legendary pistols!!!

M14 Enchanced Battle Rifle (EBR) - Pretty popular in many online games, but mostly limited as a sniper rifle (although it is not its only purpose). I assume that there is a huge possibility that this weapon is already implemented into the game as it is a very popular rifle among US army.

Wz93. "Beryl" Polish version of AK-74, modified for use of EU standard 5,56 Projectiles. As you can see on the pictures, it has plenty of picatinny rails, so it would be a very good base for various modifications. As the weapon is of Polish origin, it would be perfect for a game localised in old eastern bloc and would serve as a Russian friendly AK that is able to shoot with ammo that us mercenaries commonly use.

GYGY-EGM-014-HBA-L_1_mark.jpg

800px-Beryl_rifle_POL.jpg

11 minutes ago, Fibritz said:

M14 Enchanced Battle Rifle (EBR) - Pretty popular in many online games, but mostly limited as a sniper rifle (although it is not its only purpose). I assume that there is a huge possibility that this weapon is already implemented into the game as it is a very popular rifle among US army.

Wz93. "Beryl" Polish version of AK-74, modified for use of EU standard 5,56 Projectiles. As you can see on the pictures, it has plenty of picatinny rails, so it would be a very good base for various modifications. As the weapon is of Polish origin, it would be perfect for a game localised in old eastern bloc and would serve as a Russian friendly AK that is able to shoot with ammo that us mercenaries commonly use.

What a beuty!!! always loved the M14....All American baby!!!!

Ah, AS VAL and Vintorez <3. But if we mention russian marksman rifles, what would be a game set in Russia without SVUmk2?

Dragunov_SVU-AS.jpg

And also since you mensioned the Tokarev TT, you could put the PPSh ingame (it uses the same cartridges)

*Wood and Steel all the way!*

ppsh41_3.jpg

pls one of these if you have already a p226 :)

sig_sg550_family.jpg

Edited by Kaiza

3 minutes ago, Kaiza said:

AK 12

AK-12.jpg

They already said they were going to add almost every guns in the AK. family.

1 hour ago, Fibritz said:

Yes PLEASE put the M14 in the game i already think the game is gonna be great but it would be so awesome if it was in the game. (Its my favorite gun) 

Damn I am late in the party, somebody already mentioned the VSS, and the AS VAL. I would like to see the AKS 74U a.k.a "SUKA".

PP-19 Bizon

svoT2BvtZG-ctkSV0C6Ctjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenIm

Vityaz-SN

picture-18-10.png

Guys sorry to break the thread flow, but  all the russian made weapons are already covered by the devs, i think you should post non-russian  exotic weapons.

1 minute ago, keyee said:

I'm with you but do not forget this

deb9096241baf863eb84ddd93378187c.jpg

Kar98k? For real? I do realize that after WWII some German weapons were gathered by russian citizens as a souvenirs but there is a little chance that this weapon would remain in good condition for 71 years. (not mentioning the fact that Soviet regime consequently confiscated a lot of leftover weapons in order to disarm civilians). If any of these weapons could appear in post-soviet city, it would be definately a Mosin, PPsh, SVT or TT.