TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

Not sure if this has been asked already, but are there any plans on adding some kind of mag marking to indicate which one was loaded with a particular ammo? here is a picture of what I mean.

tape-marked-magazines.jpg

• Upvote 4

can't forget the m1014 shotgun, Heckler and Kock Mp7, ST Kinetics CPW "maybe?", Uzi or mini uzi and or the micro uzi.

and my last request would like to be the fal, seeing that it has been one of the worlds most manufactured guns so it would make sense to see it in escape from tarkov.

1280x1280_koer_k1205l_1.jpg

451px-H&K_MP71A1.jpg

51a4f4576f7baac058f3b34ac957c3b3.jpg

Uzi_of_the_israeli_armed_forces.jpg

On 8/14/2017 at 10:52 PM, IIJackII said:

I would like to see ghillie suits on this game, and the balance for this could be that you CAN'T use ANY armor vest if you wear one of this ghillies. The advantage is your camo and the good use of it.

but could be too hardcore for some ...players.

they don't plan to add them/won't

• Upvote 2

Hello , 

I looked for some russian revolver like the Nagant M1895.  

This gun was used from 1895 to 1944, it use 7.62 mm Nagant ( 7.62×38mmR)

ammunition and have a 7 round cylinder.

Is weight is 1.8 lb or 0.8 Kg unloaded.

Hope to see this gun in the game, have a good day in Tarkov ! :betoung:

N0059.jpg

• Upvote 1

I wonder if it would be worth creating a misc items thread (stickied) for items that would be useful but that are not weapons or load bearing equipment?

I would suggest using a similar format to the weapons thread, but also including how you think they would work in the game mechanics.

For example (s)

Glow sticks

• Standard glow sticks
  • Comes in packet of 4 (takes up 1 inventory slot)
  • Primary mode: can be thrown
  • Secondary mode: can be held

Pen flare

• Flare pen that can shoot tracer to mark target areas
  • Comes in a packet with 9 mini flares/ tracers (takes up 1 inventory slot)
  • Can be put in pistol slot to be shot. Will be useful to mark targets/ areas when in a squad

Mini compass

• A mini button compass that is attached to your watch/ a small cord next to your watch
  • If you check the time it brings up your watch and you can see the compass.

Luminous paint

• A couple of small pots of luminous paint
  • It can be used to paint the iron sights of weapons
  • A cheap and cheerful way of improving sight visibility. However the paint wears off after a few raids and needs to be topped up or repainted.

Any thoughts on this sort of thing for a new stickied thread? 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, vatt84 said:

I wonder if it would be worth creating a misc items thread (stickied) for items that would be useful but that are not weapons or load bearing equipment?

I would suggest using a similar format to the weapons thread, but also including how you think they would work in the game mechanics.

For example (s)

Glow sticks

• Standard glow sticks

Pen flare

• Can be put in pistol slot to be shot. Will be useful to mark targets/ areas when in a squad

Mini compass

• A mini button compass that is attached to your watch/ a small cord next to your watch

Luminous paint

• A cheap and cheerful way of improving sight visibility. However the paint wears off after a few raids and needs to be topped up or repainted.

I like these!

2 minutes ago, IIJackII said:

Do you know why?

I believe its just for balance. You'd just never see them 

5 hours ago, vatt84 said:

For example (s)

Glow sticks

• Standard glow sticks

Pen flare

Mini compass

Luminous paint

For me makes sense, look at this thread called "Your Suggestion" and the only thing that I see here is...Guns...lots of guns..

2gvnlik.jpg.811e4eb3d5fc16c1e6e4b1470cccd4b9.jpgthe OTs-14 or "Groza" as it's sometimes called is basically a bullpup AK chambered in either 9x39mm for the regular version or 7.62x39mm for the special OTs-14-1A version.

1484845642.jpg.022a3e3b20d7605ad635865afb151e66.jpg

the ASh-12.7 is a bullpup rifle chambered in 12.7x55mm, primarily intended for police use.

Edited by persius31
accidentally pressed enter instead of shift + enter and saved instead of spacing.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ynopsis said:

Steyr Armee Universal Gewer A1

420px-AUG_A1_508mm_04.jpg

Better this than a G36.  It's a lot harder to melt an AUG during normal operation.  I would suggest the A3 variant, though.  It has accessory rails. 

16 minutes ago, YT45 said:

Better this than a G36.  It's a lot harder to melt an AUG during normal operation.  I would suggest the A3 variant, though.  It has accessory rails. 

The G36 melting thing is BS. That happened during a 9 hour continuous firefight with the German spec barrels, which are featherweight at .625. All export G36s are extremely durable. You're not supposed to use a rifle as a machinegun anyways.

Edited by Ajacklee4

I'd like to see more eastern optics added. Such as; 

The Obzor.1P63Obzor_SGL31-44_RearControls.thumb.jpg.d60e50b3b41905500f8f824aeb56a052.jpg

The PK-AS.SGL31_PKAS_01.thumb.jpg.70c2820a7a200e00b33dbe934d79f3ff.jpg 

The PK01-VS.PK01VS-SGL3161-ModernStock.thumb.jpg.563ba1407d1271e616381e57d19a99fc.jpg

And lastly, the PKA-V or PKA Venezuela.  PK-A_Venez_SGL31_LeftClose01.thumb.jpg.06ad24bd55bf6c5f18495c81ab24320d.jpg

• Upvote 1

If someone hasn't already suggested it, would be great to see the Sterling L2A3 (Mark 4) submachine gun being added to the game in the future (successor to the Sten Mk. II).

But I must say--any game the devs add to this game will be very welcome! They have done an absolutely astounding job with the level of detail and modding. Not to mention the inventory system is the most intuitive and easy to use of any game I've played.

Kudos to the devs for their hard work!

On 8/15/2017 at 4:01 PM, Scavinski said:

Not sure if this has been asked already, but are there any plans on adding some kind of mag marking to indicate which one was loaded with a particular ammo? here is a picture of what I mean.

tape-marked-magazines.jpg

would love to see something like this since there are so many ammo types to run your weapons with

• Upvote 1

Would be nice if you added two pice handguard for the aks, like some handguards for the AK in real life is only the lower or upper.
Like thee B10M in game right now comes with the B-19 would be nice if it were two piceses so you could have B-10M lower and maybe wooden upper etc for more customization. And im sure we all want more Zenit parts for the ak hehe.

Also plum furniture for the N variant
https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/smith/smith-ak/smith-ak-gallery-bulgy-02.jpg

It would be great to see the addition of the AEK-971. It is uses a 5.45×39mm cartridge and fires at 900 rpm. Due to its high firing rate the recoil would be difficult to control making this gun difficult to master. It would also be an excellent gun at short to medium range making it an excellent gun for the map factory and in CQB on customs and shoreline in those tricky spots we all know can be difficult to get out of.

Thank you for your consideration.

images.jpg

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ajacklee4 said:

The G36 melting thing is BS. That happened during a 9 hour continuous firefight with the German spec barrels, which are featherweight at .625. All export G36s are extremely durable. You're not supposed to use a rifle as a machinegun anyways.

ZJnX1hq.jpg

jrLBhkf.jpg

ixgee0P.jpg

You were saying?

And yes, these are police issue export models in the US that were band sawed in half for a better look, It was done by someone with the pseudonym "Meplat" that I happen to know personally.

Please tell him his first hand experience with the issue is "BS".

I don't know if this has already been said. But maybe at a later date reload/ "cocking" animation for the guns when their fully empty, like for the shotguns or pulling the hammer back on the M4?. I've not seen it in game yet. Just a thought

5 minutes ago, Xindi said:

I don't know if this has already been said. But maybe at a later date reload/ "cocking" animation for the guns when their fully empty, like for the shotguns or pulling the hammer back on the M4?. I've not seen it in game yet. Just a thought

Its in already as far as I know

I would like to see some B&T firearms added, such as;

The APC9 and 45 in standard and PDW form.

APC9-SD-rechts_resize-660x245.png.9e0c3bc18c193e921b827e636c9366d1.png

59972bdca8f18_1476050400000_APC9_SD2(1).png.abe164294f4e7fe895aa201ba3c37ea4.png

The APC556 in both standard and PDW for as well.

BT-36050_2.thumb.jpg.0b12b9008410f432474eb94544570379.jpgBT-36063.thumb.jpg.4be0b6640457ab261c78e37132fc33ae.jpg

The KH9, which is a clone of the Sites Spectre. 

BT-KH9-7.thumb.jpg.bc20c801979dfb2bfbb975c15b887dea.jpg

The MP9.

BT-30104-N_2.thumb.jpg.cacf09d0b4dd74279eb1bf3dff0d1118.jpg

And last but not least, the P26, a clone of the Intratec KG9 or Tec 9.BT-P26-Tactical-Carbine-ph.png.5c7860fbcbf74b3567d01bf5ad6a6c5a.png

13 hours ago, KhandE said:

You were saying?

And yes, these are police issue export models in the US that were band sawed in half for a better look, It was done by someone with the pseudonym "Meplat" that I happen to know personally.

Please tell him his first hand experience with the issue is "BS".

What I meant as BS was the accuracy issue scandal. It was fought as a lawsuit between HK and the German gov.t and HK won. If you shoot ANY rifle that much, it will fail, and just seeing some melted spots on a G36 doesn't mean it is ruined. I know several people who own G36s in semi and full auto. Hell I know a guy who builds them, trust me when I say, it's not a real issue.59972f8625e55_2017-08-1714_47_01.jpg.8dd15cbefdc9bed5ec1724113b21c761.jpgFB_IMG_1502998933459-1.jpg.7393ff641bcd93bc3b282b2f0ce284e5.jpg

Edited by Ajacklee4

4 hours ago, Xindi said:

You don't pull back the hammer on an M4 or AR variant. You pull the charging handle, which pulls the bolt back, which in turn rides over the hammer, cocking it. Also, they are already working on what you suggested.