TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

Could the FALs (Fusil Automatique Léger) possibly make an entrance into the game? I've shot some before and they are beautiful guns. Besides they are really customisable nowadays with the rail systems and handguards for them.CASV-FAL-FAL-Free-Float-Handguard-03.jpg546-2.jpg 

They would make great additions to the game. 

Edited by ComradeLenin
More detail.
  • Upvote 2

On 9/1/2017 at 3:47 PM, PhineasWhipsnde said:

True; but a darn good one when it comes to weapons. Amazing job on the 3D modeling; still can't get over how detailed it is, and how well the modding aspect works. Kudos to the dev(s) that did that. The inventory and trading systems are also very well thought out and intuitive (I had zero problems using it compared to DayZ, which drove me nuts), and IMO can add a ton of expansion options to the game.

(Just wish someone would please tell me how to attach a PBS-4 to an AKS-74U? Argh! Haven't been able to figure that one out--have combed through all the YT vids I can find, but to no avail...)

u need the B version of the aksu men 

On 9/1/2017 at 4:59 AM, YT45 said:

Well, looking at the gun suggestions, it's easy to tell who learned everything they know from Call of Duty, versus those who have actually fired a real weapon.  Not gonna name names, just making an observation.  

Then again, Tarkov is a game, too...

It hurts. I hate seeing people spaming proof of concept guns or weapons that are highly impracticable but popular from cookie cutter FPS games. Really hoping they overlook them for more valid choices while picking weapons rarely depicted in games. Hopefully we can get some weapons from the likes of Howa,Daewoo,Sako rather than pulls from the call of duty imfdb.

• Upvote 1

Suggesting some lower tier helmets. Stuff that can deflect pistol rounds, shotgun pellets and shrapnel, but not so much full power rifle cartridges. I'm sure several Russian full enclosure helmets such as Altyn are already planned/suggested.

PASGT-

PASGT.jpg

ACH-

HelmetAdvancedCombat.jpeg

CVC (American crewmen helmet)

CVC_Helmet.jpg

SSh-68-

61S8m8F5lGL._SX355_.jpg

Some military hats such as berets, boonie hats, gas masks and balaclavas to help with buddy identification would be great too. 

While I do agree that tons of the weapon choices feel like they're just redundant, there for "looks cool" factor or suggestions from people who haven't really studied firearms that much before, I think the devs will sort it out anyway.

While I do want to make a list of firearms I think would actually make sense, there's actually one feature I'd like to see.

The ability to carry 2 pistols, not dual wield them but, a backup gun, mainly when you haven't found a good long gun yet can save your ass, It also has precedent as, aside from quite a few civilian CCW holders, It's even a common practice with LEOs from the Local to State to Federal level here, mostly for emergencies or just as an insurance policy in case a firefight goes on longer than expected.

In the event they ever do actually add machine pistols in the pistol slot, maybe the backup pistol slot can be limited to just semi auto only or pistols of a certain size like the Makarov so if you find someone else down on their luck you at least have another loaded gun ready. (the Makarov, dimensionally speaking is also roughly between a Glock 19 and Glock 26 in size, making it a reasonably easy fit.)

Just an idea.

4 hours ago, KhandE said:

While I do agree that tons of the weapon choices feel like they're just redundant, there for "looks cool" factor or suggestions from people who haven't really studied firearms that much before, I think the devs will sort it out anyway.

While I do want to make a list of firearms I think would actually make sense, there's actually one feature I'd like to see.

The ability to carry 2 pistols, not dual wield them but, a backup gun, mainly when you haven't found a good long gun yet can save your ass, It also has precedent as, aside from quite a few civilian CCW holders, It's even a common practice with LEOs from the Local to State to Federal level here, mostly for emergencies or just as an insurance policy in case a firefight goes on longer than expected.

In the event they ever do actually add machine pistols in the pistol slot, maybe the backup pistol slot can be limited to just semi auto only or pistols of a certain size like the Makarov so if you find someone else down on their luck you at least have another loaded gun ready. (the Makarov, dimensionally speaking is also roughly between a Glock 19 and Glock 26 in size, making it a reasonably easy fit.)

Just an idea.

That could work. To slightly balance it out some, maybe add another secondary holster you could find or buy to be able to achieve this.

29 minutes ago, Alexand said:

SIG P320, so we can throw them at enemies like Grenades and shoot them.

sig-p320-660x583.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

Much effective. Much wow.

On 1/17/2016 at 11:44 AM, Europoor said:

And also since you mensioned the Tokarev TT, you could put the PPSh ingame (it uses the same cartridges)

*Wood and Steel all the way!*

ppsh41_3.jpg

we need this

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2017 at 5:46 PM, MercesLetifer said:

i think you wont find a de lisle in a scenario like tarkov... they are very rare collector items and only a few were built.

but im all for cheaper silenced weapons, so the leveraction would be cool as a poormans VAL.

Oh definitely, it was more of an example than anything since most will know what it is and what it was used for. From what I've learned about European gun "culture": if suppressors are legal there, practically every gun is suppressed out of respect (for noise)....so I figured the stuff I listed wouldn't be too far out there. 

It'd definitely have fun to have a poor man's VAL (super quiet heavy hitter)

Love to see a more common weapon such as the Mosin Nagant, could be a common bolt action rifle that is commonly found on scavs or sold by Prapor on level 2, this could be a really good basic marksman rifle that should cost around 20-23 thousand (depending on attachments) since Nagants were mass produced there would be a lot of them, uses a stripper clip to be reloaded and you can put a PSO scope on it for sniping if you so wish, there's a bayonet on the side of this wonderful rifle you can use to boop your enemies to death with if they get too close or you could slice n dice them, animators choice really.

mosin-nagant-m44-carbine.jpg

1 hour ago, Zavex said:

Love to see a more common weapon such as the Mosin Nagant, could be a common bolt action rifle that is commonly found on scavs or sold by Prapor on level 2, this could be a really good basic marksman rifle that should cost around 20-23 thousand (depending on attachments) since Nagants were mass produced there would be a lot of them, uses a stripper clip to be reloaded and you can put a PSO scope on it for sniping if you so wish, there's a bayonet on the side of this wonderful rifle you can use to boop your enemies to death with if they get too close or you could slice n dice them, animators choice really.

mosin-nagant-m44-carbine.jpg

Already confirmed.

• Upvote 1

On 01/09/2017 at 5:59 AM, YT45 said:

Well, looking at the gun suggestions, it's easy to tell who learned everything they know from Call of Duty, versus those who have actually fired a real weapon.  Not gonna name names, just making an observation.  

Then again, Tarkov is a game, too...

not everyone is from America. not all of us get a chance to shoot full autos or M4 Esc guns. 

3 hours ago, TrueSparktron said:

not everyone is from America. not all of us get a chance to shoot full autos or M4 Esc guns. 

Not a lot of American's get to shoot full auto guns or M4's either...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TrueSparktron said:

I'm British and I've fired a full auto M4.. and an AK

Funnily enough it's not actually uncommon for (mostly indie, but even some larger/AAA sutdio devs) to come to machine gun/DD shoots in the US and look to ask for everyone to stop firing except for one particular person so they can get some live footage and audio of a particular gun firing, cycling, reloading, sheddding links in belt feds, etc.

It usually annoys people because they show up with almost no advance and make some really unreasonable demands, like, yeah, I'm sure many would be happy to actually set up something very nice and indepth for you if you scheduled something in advance.....but not in the middle of an event for christ's sake.

(Not saying Battlestate has ever done this, but these types of posts just sort of remind me of this for some reason.)

Tar 21 & Scar H 

The Tar 21 is a proven assault rifle used by the Israeli army, the Tar 21 fires a 5.56x45 but can but configured to fire 5.45x39 or Winchester ammo, since this is a high-quality weapon it should be priced around 200-300 thousand or higher.

Scar H

The Scar H has seen action in Afghanistan by both special forces and infantry, the Scar H is a meaty beauty that fires a 7.62x51, there is also another version called Scar L which fires a 5.56 version, this is a very good powerful rifle that should be priced around 400-500 thousand.

Overall both of these weapons are a solid choice, these weapons are both highly popular among the gun community and I'm sure some people would love to see these in-game :)

tar-21-tavor-iwi-assault-rifle-3d-model-low-poly-obj-3ds-fbx-stl-blend-dae.jpg

main-qimg-b4f5f902fd6cf481248f44e42dd5f8a2-c.jpg

Since most everything I want will eventually get into the game...I would love to see a compensated 8" to 10" barreled S&W .500 Magnum with scope for one shot kills to take out snipers.

[since I have one on order]

Edited by BlackPlague

16 hours ago, Zavex said:

Tar 21 & Scar H 

The Tar 21 is a proven assault rifle used by the Israeli army, the Tar 21 fires a 5.56x45 but can but configured to fire 5.45x39 or Winchester ammo, since this is a high-quality weapon it should be priced around 200-300 thousand or higher.

Scar H

The Scar H has seen action in Afghanistan by both special forces and infantry, the Scar H is a meaty beauty that fires a 7.62x51, there is also another version called Scar L which fires a 5.56 version, this is a very good powerful rifle that should be priced around 400-500 thousand.

Overall both of these weapons are a solid choice, these weapons are both highly popular among the gun community and I'm sure some people would love to see these in-game :)

tar-21-tavor-iwi-assault-rifle-3d-model-low-poly-obj-3ds-fbx-stl-blend-dae.jpg

main-qimg-b4f5f902fd6cf481248f44e42dd5f8a2-c.jpg

Any firearm can shoot "Winchester ammo" it's a brand, not a caliber. The Tavor can be configured to fire 5.56, 5.45, .300blk, 9mm, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8SPC, etc... There is now a .308/7.62x51mm version as well.

• Upvote 2