TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

My suggestion: maybe in the future to implement into the game. my favorite weapon SCAR H, with accessories:

a8374bef399b64bd8ffa9b637ed5c507(1).jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MaxTechF1 said:

My suggestion: maybe in the future to implement into the game. my favorite weapon SCAR H, with accessories:

a8374bef399b64bd8ffa9b637ed5c507(1).jpg

only one of those is a SCAR-H lol, the top right hand side. The other two are the SCAR-L

If they haven't already been mention in the previous 108 pages:

Benelli M1014
Benelli-m4-shotgun.jpg

Mossberg 500/590
600px-MossbergComparisonMain.jpg

G36c/k
b2e6d28c6b9b6478072b04ed4f2b413e--modern

Vector
blogg?ShowFile&image=1453361006.jpg

If you wanted to get super exotic with it, I present to you, the most dangerous weapon ever made!
The Derringer
400px-RemingtonType4Derringer.jpg

Could you imagine how tilting it would be to be running around with an AK or M4 or top-teir money weapon just to have some little poo run up to your face and two tap you with this little pocket pistol? It'd also be hilarious to see a pistol that would actually fit into the pocket slot on the character. OR! I have a better weapon that might be equally as funny, if not useful for fighting people at night

I present to the good developers of Tarkov, the one, the only! Orion Flare Gun!
300px-Orion_Flare_gun.jpg

"But Droopy, how could a flare gun be practical in Tarkov? We're going for realism here man!"

to that I say:

"That's a fair point, but I should also point out that you do allow people to raid during night time. It'd add an interesting dynamic to the game if players didn't have to rely solely on either flashlights or NVG's."

Also, if the developers were already planning on adding something like that to the undermounted grenade launcher, it would could give lower tiered playes a chance to learn how to use flares as well.

Edited by Droopysilentdj
  • Upvote 3

I to second Droopysilentdj on their suggestions. Would also like to see "short barreled" variants of shotguns.

I was actually thinking about a flaregun the other night for group use. Even during the day. Imagine playing solo, on customs, you spawn single player and off in the distance you see a flare go up near the gas station. You know there's a player there, do you go attack, or try to avoid the area?

As a group, you spawn in and start communicating locations, but one of your friends is kind of lost. Do you send up a flare to orient them, giving away your position? Or, your group sets up around the dorms and fires off a flare, luring in scavs and other players.....could be interesting.

• Upvote 1

Just had a thought. Don't know if this has been brought already or not, but one thing that's always lacking in other games is a true variable power scope. 

IMG-0449-270400.JPG

In a lot of games, you get a 4x, or a 6x, or an 8x or whatever scope and that's it. That's the magnification, even if it's modeled on a variable power scope. Pictured above is the Trijicon VCOG, a 1-6x First Focal Plane scope. It would be really neat to be able to equip a scope like this, and through some use of the scroll wheel, be able to finitely adjust magnification from 1 to 6.

I know the Elcan in the game allows for switching, but the Elcan is a 1 or a 4, not a variable power with degrees of variability.

I personally enjoy shooting my recce type rifle the most which wears a 2.5-10 with offset irons. It would be really cool to emulate this in the game. In BF4 the closest I get it running offset irons with a fixed power scope.

• Upvote 1

Am 9.9.2017 um 21:52 schrieb failedklutch:

No I wasn't saying convert the M4 to 7.62. was saying make an .308 upper receiver and barrel. Be cool to take your m4 and make a bad ass sniper rifle, and still be able to change it to a close/mid-range ar.

since you have "background" i tried to put an ar10 upper on an ar15 lower and it didnt realy fit but i decided to use ducttape to fix it together now. only problem is the ar15 lower wont take ar10 mags, thats why i try to fit the 308 cartridge in ar15 mags now and i can only put in 1 so far.

can you help me with that problem? ;)

IMG-20170912-WA0007.jpg

_20170913_184300.JPG

• Like 1

On 12.09.2017 at 4:46 PM, TinyKitten said:

only one of those is a SCAR-H lol, the top right hand side. The other two are the SCAR-L

You're right, thanks, Anyway all SCAR it looks great :)

A dirt cheap, reliable rifle that should do considerable damage. "The poor man's rifle." 

The Mosin Nagant.

mosin.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

What about some old ww1 and ww2 weapons that can be find in some rare collector's house in tarkov ?

And what about add some rails grip that we can add anywhere on the handguard and improve the ergonomic ?

bp4k-6.jpg

Edited by Morghat
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2017 at 4:14 PM, PhineasWhipsnde said:

Good grief! That hideous thing makes even the body suit in Crysis look like a Sunday School picnic.

I think this thing would frighten Jason and make his mask fall off. lol

I'd rather it be hideous, but functional w/ .44 protection than "dandy."

and one more offer from BF4, reliable Bulldog 762( info wiki)

SRSS (Short Rifle Stock System) Bulldog 762 Gen-4 is a bullpup battle rifle that fires the 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge. The weapon is a rifle conversion/retrofit kit that uses M14 rifle parts and places them in a bullpup stock chassis. It was developed due to the demand for a short selective fire 7.62 caliber rifle for close quarters combat without sacrificing maneuverability with a long barrel and the reduced range of a shortened barrel.

IMG_20121208_142030(3).jpg.d014b47b023e4d257800109e2c2aad4c.jpg

Carabines and Revolvers would be lovely :)

More western guns, and what about the sig 550-553?

Lovely guns, accurate, reliable and comes regulary with bipods ;)

On 9/16/2017 at 0:16 PM, DiamondCobra said:

how about one of these? hqdefault.jpg it shoots a .950 JDJ and is the largest rifle caliber in the world

Really?

No.

• Thanks 2

The CMMG .458 SOCOM Would be amazing to have, and its nice because all you need is to put an upper on a AR-15 lower, and it takes standard mags. 

and then the Kriss Vector would be nice to see.

image.thumb.png.210bbf055102ae80421dcbdffd404954.png

And the DP12 Shotgun would be cool to see

• Like 1

This was mentioned earlier, but I'd like specifically this model because it matches the game's ability for customization across multiple platforms. I vote for the CZ SP01 Tactical.

wm_9841262.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2016 at 0:44 PM, Europoor said:

And also since you mensioned the Tokarev TT, you could put the PPSh ingame (it uses the same cartridges)

*Wood and Steel all the way!*

ppsh41_3.jpg

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OMG YES

On 9/15/2017 at 6:05 PM, thewerewolfe said:

I am more of a mosin nagant type person, but I would love to see more bolt weapons

1944_izhevsk_mosin_nagant_m91_30_pu_snip

Agreed I love bolties especially IRL, it feels so satisfying to pull back.

what about a torch that you can carry on your person with out a the need for a gun that would stay with you kinda like the knife that way you can see at night

first_tactical_Medium%20Penlight_ALL_1.j

or like this

31P-oU5m8KL.jpg