TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

Just now, Fibritz said:

Kar98k? For real? I do realize that after WWII some German weapons were gathered by russian citizens as a souvenirs but there is a little chance that this weapon would remain in good condition for 71 years. (not mentioning the fact that Soviet regime consequently confiscated a lot of leftover weapons in order to disarm civilians). If any of these weapons could appear in post-soviet city, it would be definately a Mosin, PPsh, SVT or TT.

Maybe, but there are also Western contractors fighting in that post-soviet country, mercenaries mostly, that would not be weird if some Western mercenaries carry with him some exotic weapons,  most of them are crazy nuts anyway, might not be related, but in Syria, some insurgenst are fighting with  MP40's and STG44.

5 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

Guys sorry to break the thread flow, but  all the russian made weapons are already covered by the devs, i think you should post non-russian  exotic weapons.

How bout we cheeki your breeky ?!

Yeah they probably are tho.

me because I would like to meet one, after a long time to find a k98 not be so bleak .

4 minutes ago, Fibritz said:

Kar98k? ¿En serio? Me doy cuenta de que después de la Segunda Guerra Mundial algunas armas alemanas fueron recogidos por los ciudadanos rusos como recuerdos, pero hay una pocas posibilidades de que esta arma se mantendrá en buenas condiciones durante 71 años. (sin mencionar el hecho de que el régimen soviético en consecuencia confiscó una gran cantidad de armas de sobra con el fin de desarmar a la población civil). Si cualquiera de estas armas podrían aparecer en la ciudad post-soviético, sería sin duda un Mosin, PPSh, SVT o TT.

Edited by keyee

1 minute ago, KingKali said:

Garotte, Bow, Crossbow for silent kills. Feel ur inner Hitman!

Guys Guys Guys !!

Are you checking the FAQs? They said no bows or crossbows... And it's an official thread.. I don't think we should use it to answer everyone's messages =/

I know it wouldn't be terribly effective (due to single cartridge loading) but I like the Nagant 1895 Revolver...with Suppressor

1895nagant-1.jpg

N0000.jpg

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Ayaku said:

Guys Guys Guys !!

Are you checking the FAQs? They said no bows or crossbows... And it's an official thread.. I don't think we should use it to answer everyone's messages =/

Well damn me...my bad mate. Can't delete last pick. Feel free to delete@mods.

Edited by KingKali

Colt1911 (Probably some more "nowadays" version". This little son of a gun is probably one of the most popular pistols worldwide (among Desert Eagle, Luger or Glock), so I think it would be very nice to implement this gun into the game. It would be justified to find it among the mercenaries, as Colt 1911 seems to be very popular among mercenaries and hundreds of its modifed version can be seen worldwide. It would make a great rare weapon in the world of EfT, and maybe devs. could make some variants with ie. engraved metal parts?

1911_217289b_IMG_9759.jpg

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

Guys sorry to break the thread flow, but  all the russian made weapons are already covered by the devs, i think you should post non-russian  exotic weapons.

Don't ask me twice:

Calico M100 in 9x19

Danuvia VD-01 in 9x19

SRM 1216 in 12ga

AMD-65 in 7,62x39

Walther PPK

Browning HP in .40 SW

Calico M100.jpg

Danuvia VD-01.jpg

SRM 1216.jpg

AMD 65.jpg

Walther_PPK-L.jpg

Browning HP.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MammothEgg said:

How about this?

469959.jpg

All that glitters is not gold

12508982_1104869936191910_2621617584244909412_n.jpg

Edited by Europoor
  • Upvote 11

Just now, Ales_CZ said:

We musn´t forget for legendary AK-47. Next CZ 75 P-09 Duty, CZ Skorpion EVO 3 A1.

AKAGUN20left-D.jpg

CZ_P-09-600.jpg

CZ_SCORPION_EVO_3_A1.png

That Scorpion is nice.