TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MammothEgg said:

This crazy 50 BMG pistol is too much. Just for fun!

2222513512f37b2d06f088e2853366be.jpg

shooting this would decrease the hp in your arms :D

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Europoor said:

shooting this would decrease the hp in your arms :D

Just if you want to shoot the robber in your neighbour's house from your house through walls and everything :)

I really dont understand the purpose of this "pistol".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colt Python and Dan Wesson 715. :D 

And if you want something more exotic for the "Western" side, maybe some lever action weapons like a shotgun or winchester rifle. 

My ultimate weapon to be added for me though would be a SAA Colt. :)

Colt PythonColt_Python_07.jpg

SAA ColtColt_SAA_US_Artillery_RAC.jpg

Dan Wesson 715dan_wesson_715_revolver_F.jpg

Lever Action Shotgunlever-action-shotgun-i10.jpg

Winchester RifleWinchester1886.jpg

100_4534.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Edited by Arngrim
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MammothEgg said:

Just if you want to shoot the robber in your neighbour's house from your house through walls and everything :)

I really dont understand the purpose of this "pistol".

It's like there wasn't a category of anti-material pistol, so they created it. In case you have to disarm an APC, with style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sub Machine Guns: FMG-9, MP7, MP5 SD, UMP-9 (UMP-40 UMP-45) and FN P90

Assault Rifles: FAMAS, H&G G36, LWRC M6, FN SCAR, M27 IAR, TAR-21, H&G 417 AND 416, ARX 160 AND SA80

Sniper Rifles: M24, SR25, PSG1, Dragunov SVD, AS50, Barrett .50 cal and L115A3 AWM

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Arngrim said:

 

Lever Action Shotgunlever-action-shotgun-i10.jpg

Winchester RifleWinchester1886.jpg

100_4534.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Dude, I'm a huge Western- and Eastwood-fan myself :D

You probably mean the Remington 1887 Shotgun, right? And maybe a Winchester 1866 "Yellowboy"? ;)

 

but I'm all for Revolvers.

 

Doesn't matter if it's a SAA or the more modern 460XVR :D

What about a Magnum Research BFR, which means biggest finest revolver? :D

652be460d0b4917e01497101edb2cd75.jpg

 

Or the famous Smith&Wesson Model 29? So then in the game you can ask people:

tumblr_mf0v39iRjU1qkpzh7o1_400.jpg 

Well do ya, Punk?

 

 

Also a Mare's Leg would be awesome. Like the one from Steve McQueen

 

Mare%2527s_Leg_2.jpg

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arngrim said:

Oi! the Mare's Leg i knew i had forgotten something! :) Nice to see a fella Cowboy! 

MFW I saw your avatar for the first time:

 1094.gif

 

Yeeeh-HAW, howdy pard'ner!

fggfjgjgj.gif

Edited by irishrOy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Scavs, some civilian firearm would be the best like hunting rifles in .30-06 or shotguns with 12ga

Shotguns could be over-under (IZh 27)

or double (IZh 43)

 

Also for Scavs I would love to see some Ruger or other hunting trademark rifles.

IZh 23.jpg

IZh 43.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I am totally spamming this section, but:

Handloading your magazine? Like every second round is hollow point/ammo piercing? Same thing for shotguns too? 

Wide variety of ammunitions? I thinked about AP/ HP/ I/ T/ +P/ HEF/etc, and for shotgun rounds: Bird/ Buck/ Slug/ a ton of exotic rounds

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn handloading your magazine would be great indeed !
Players these days don't give a s***, they just want to have their guns ready, oh look, I have 30/180 ammo. Nice !

NO ! If this game is really realistic, you should take the time to MANAGE your INVENTORY & GUNS / BULLETS.
A prepared player should be worth twice a normal one in my opinion.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOME FRENCH WEAPONS & 1 SWISS WEAPON :

 

MAC MODÈLE 1950

MAT 49

FR-F2

FAMAS

SG-540

PGM Hécate II

PGM .338

1280px-MAC-50_detoured.jpg

Submachine_gun_MAT_49.jpg

1920px-FRF2_lunette_Schrome.jpg

FAMAS_F1_with_bayonet.jpg

SG_540_Manurhin.jpg

1280px-PGM_Hecate.jpg

Mini_Hecate_338.jpg

Edited by ryo86
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm naturally more of a Sapper, so I'd like some stealthy weapons please :betoung:

Kriss Vector (with Osprey silencer and M4 stock please)

Vector.thumb.jpg.6642447c1d2ec98d7017af7

9A-91

9A-91.png.e0d8f0a33e689d6f1a3ede7106a9c6

AKS-74U

AKS74U.png.d509ef4b87bfed23c357e2a52d2d8

Tacticool AS-VAL

AS-VAL.jpg.48bfb2e46730d7ba192bd1b23a354

Five-SeveN

Five-SeveN.jpg.7842baa5838df1a6be780e1ea

Tacticool FNP-45

FNP-45.jpg.a37c8785feff765a40ebf6c65ce85

HK416-C

HK416C.thumb.jpg.a856b04845913d87f9d8cc9

AAC Honey Badger

569c3bbb91b28_HoneyBadger.jpg.18b49795fa

MK23 (Snake? What happened? SNAKE SNAAAAAAAKE)

MK23.thumb.jpg.c3d6841fcbc82a77752a880cc

MP5SD

MP5SD.thumb.JPG.6802b69db244ba7ee6644e5a

MP-443 Grach

569c3bc7486e4_MP443Grach.png.10ca6062517

Noveske Diplomat 7"

569c3bc82e2eb_NoveskeDiplomat.jpg.05ea37

P90

569c3bca46277_P90DEVGRU.png.b7fad3ed0867

PB

PB.jpg.a49bfa6d80474a45849e09bcbe71d0f4.

PP-2000

PP2000.png.844efa322f29398d22a2b3b0d5c6b

UMP-45

UMP-45.png.3814af5f6982332b68d9d2ca3cb4c

Uzi

Uzi.png.c4934e00dd06fdcacbf3e2c837060c5e

SCAR-L PDW

569c3beb02773_SCAR-LPDW.jpeg.00172ce9e97

XM8-C

XM8C.png.bba58774342a7d10e9dc7d63b9b31ce

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are talking about exotic western weapons, I have some great suggestions. 

To start things off i would like to recomend the Kel-Tec RFB. This is a 7.62x51 bull-pup rifle that has just recently been put into production by Kel-Tec. I wont go into too much detail on here, rather ill will put the link to the official web page, but it uses a unique ejection system. It also uses standard FAL magazines. When the bullet is extracted from the chamber it is pulled up and into a secondary tube where it is then pushed out the front of the gun by casings fired after it. http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/rifle/rfb

rfb-eject.jpg.073e943372f9b2a873c654ccb1keltec-rfb-2.jpg.3a3f7659183a5622413b5d6

My second suggestion would be another gun by Kel-Tec, the RDB. This gun is also uniqe in several ways. Its calliber is the smaller 5.56x45 and it is also a bull-pup. It works on a  principle close the RFB but instead of ejecting the spent casing out the front, it simply drops them down under the gun. This prevents the casings from being flung out of the gun at high speeds which is particularly useful in close quavers engagements. you could also rig up a capture system that would catch the brass before it hit the ground, therefor eliminating the 'clinking' spent casings as they hit the floor, this would be a cool idea for stealth. http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/rifle/rdb

Kel-Tec3.thumb.jpg.2d8a5e21f0d5405641ea6

I was unable to find a diagram of the ejection system for the RDB, but if you inquired about it with Kel-Tec themselves they would most likely explain or provide photographs. On a side note, both of these guns a fully ambidexterity and can be used right or left handed without changing anything on the guns itself, and the ergonomics are extremely suited for close quarters combat which most likely will play a large role inside of Escape From Tarkov. Also all of these weapons can have different length barrels inserted, affecting the maximum range of the gun. I have also have not yet had the chance to actually fire one of these before, so I could give no insight on how they shoot besides some secondhand knowledge from watching and reading reviews. 

Now, due to the somewhat complicated ejection system, the possibility for it being hard to maintain, and it being a bull-pup, I would suggest that they could be a sort of high end gear that you could get from a western source or require a certain maintenance skill to properly maintain, I don't know how that would work and i am by no means trying to tell Battlestate how to make their game. 

Thanks for taking this into consideration, and I would be thrilled to see this ingame.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zacher29 said:

If we are talking about exotic western weapons, I have some great suggestions. 

To start things off i would like to recomend the Kel-Tec RFB. This is a 7.62x51 bull-pup rifle that has just recently been put into production by Kel-Tec. I wont go into too much detail on here, rather ill will put the link to the official web page, but it uses a unique ejection system. It also uses standard FAL magazines. When the bullet is extracted from the chamber it is pulled up and into a secondary tube where it is then pushed out the front of the gun by casings fired after it. http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/rifle/rfb

rfb-eject.jpg.073e943372f9b2a873c654ccb1keltec-rfb-2.jpg.3a3f7659183a5622413b5d6

My second suggestion would be another gun by Kel-Tec, the RDB. This gun is also uniqe in several ways. Its calliber is the smaller 5.56x45 and it is also a bull-pup. It works on a  principle close the RFB but instead of ejecting the spent casing out the front, it simply drops them down under the gun. This prevents the casings from being flung out of the gun at high speeds which is particularly useful in close quavers engagements. you could also rig up a capture system that would catch the brass before it hit the ground, therefor eliminating the 'clinking' spent casings as they hit the floor, this would be a cool idea for stealth. http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/rifle/rdb

Kel-Tec3.thumb.jpg.2d8a5e21f0d5405641ea6

I was unable to find a diagram of the ejection system for the RDB, but if you inquired about it with Kel-Tec themselves they would most likely explain or provide photographs. On a side note, both of these guns a fully ambidexterity and can be used right or left handed without changing anything on the guns itself, and the ergonomics are extremely suited for close quarters combat which most likely will play a large role inside of Escape From Tarkov. Also all of these weapons can have different length barrels inserted, affecting the maximum range of the gun. I have also have not yet had the chance to actually fire one of these before, so I could give no insight on how they shoot besides some secondhand knowledge from watching and reading reviews. 

Now, due to the somewhat complicated ejection system, the possibility for it being hard to maintain, and it being a bull-pup, I would suggest that they could be a sort of high end gear that you could get from a western source or require a certain maintenance skill to properly maintain, I don't know how that would work and i am by no means trying to tell Battlestate how to make their game. 

Thanks for taking this into consideration, and I would be thrilled to see this ingame.

It'd seem rather redundant having the RFB and RDB in the same game, given that they have the same tactical role. But hey, the RFB was in Contract Wars, so it's almost certain it'll be in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patfast said:

It'd seem rather redundant having the RFB and RDB in the same game, given that they have the same tactical role. But hey, the RFB was in Contract Wars, so it's almost certain it'll be in this game.

Valid point, just thought to point out the different variants. I would be 100% satisfied with one or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now