TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

1,824 posts in this topic

Honestly, I think the ammo for sniper rifles should be hard to find. I have been playing for like 2 hours and I have found a generous amount of sniper rifle ammo. This can only encourage camping around the extraction points, which in my opinion will turn into a crap fest like The Division did. Also, people keep suggesting weapons that aren't even practical in real life, or they keep suggesting weapons that would make no sense to be in Takrov (For example a WW2 M1 Garand). I personally think all of the weapons should be Russian or a close relative of the Russian weaponry (AK, SVD, AS VAL, etc.)

On 2/15/2017 at 2:55 AM, PauleSchaule said:

Would love to have the M16, just because it's so famous.

then the German guns G36 and MP5. G36 because it's known as one of the best alrounder and the MP5 is a still important weapon for the German police.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm totally in for the MP5, specially if you can turn it into an MP5SD variant! 

GM6 Lynx, saw some other .50 cal rifle recommendations but figured I'd contribute another design if it hasn't been already.

I dont mind huge caliber sniper riffles but they don't fit all that great with the game, after all, you're not shooting armored vehicles and we already have armor piercing rounds.

Should they make into the game, they must be the most expensive and rarely available weapon through vendors, like 1 or 2 riffles a day or something and definitely not semi-auto.

Modern Russian weapons like the AK-12 would be AMAZING to have and it can use a lots of ammo types. AN-94 and AEK are also great weapons to implement (*if already mentioned or voted, then +1 for those posts).

Edited by Cypherdrene

I have yet to see it.  And I'm in page 6 so imma come out right and say please dear devs, all I want for Christmas is Glocks. All the glocks. Extended mags, the stock mounts on them (no full auto though, it's... well in a real situation no ones gonna go full auto so... no full auto) the ammo types. Please. Glock. 

On 1/24/2016 at 9:53 AM, Valkyrie said:

I think an L85A2 would be a great addition to the game... It's probably the best rifle to date.

And maybe also the other variations?

Bullpups-Evolved-04.jpg

L11985.jpg

We need Mosin Nagants in this game and I am about to tell you why. First of all there is already a lacking of traditional surplus rifles in this game, besides the AK. But still there are only 2 other bolt action rifles in this game!

The Mosin Nagant is a bolt action rifle with a 5-round non-detachable magazine, loaded individually or with 5-round stripper clips. It fires the already modeled 7.62x54R round used in the sv98, and could be therefore modelled quite easily with minimal changes to the base totals of the rounds characteristics.

But lets take a second and look at the many possible setups of the rifle that could be beneficial to this WONDERFUL game! 

Mosin_Nagant_series_of_rifles.thumb.jpg.82f279bbad3c7791c0bb216a881d9581.jpg

Those are some of the base models! now onto what should be possible for a player to do to customise the rifle

It should be able to be chopped down to a cqc rifle with all of the downsides and upsides that come with it! But most important of all, it is a very versatile and CUSTOMISABLE RIFLE so I believe the game should reflect that as the video shows!

The cost would be lower than a ak or m4 and the reasons would be different but as this rifle has shown to all who have used it and shot it, It is a workhorse and a hell of a powerful gun.

I hope that this post at least shows some reason for rifles such as this to be included into the game!

Thanks for your time, ImMo0N

Edited by ImMo0N

Mateba Autorevolver please! Preferably one of the .357 chambered models which can also fire .38 Special and .38 Wadcutter. Since the .38 doesn't have enough power to cycle the mechanism, it can still be fired with a double action pull. It'd also fit into the game with it's level of modability with interchangeable different lengths barrels and a optional recoil spring system which can be installed to allow the .38 rounds to cycle the mechanism. There is also a carbine version, the Mateba Grifone which comes with  stock, hand guard and 18inch barrel.

photo18large.jpg

Mateba.jpg

Edited by cross_saber

On 1/17/2016 at 9:29 PM, Frantic said:

in Kriss Vector we <3

Kriss_Vector_SMG_Realistic.png

And this little BEAST plz.

400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg

+1 for this two

1 hour ago, cross_saber said:

Mateba Autorevolver please! Preferably one of the .357 chambered models which can also fire .38 Special and .38 Wadcutter. Since the .38 doesn't have enough power to cycle the mechanism, it can still be fired with a double action pull. It'd also fit into the game with it's level of modability with interchangeable different lengths barrels and a optional recoil spring system which can be installed to allow the .38 rounds to cycle the mechanism. There is also a carbine version, the Mateba Grifone which comes with  stock, hand guard and 18inch barrel.

photo18large.jpg

Mateba.jpg

They have already been show on a photo somewhere but i cant remember where, they will come

6 hours ago, rileyGod said:

+1 for this two

If my memory serves me correctly I remember seeing Kriss vector in one of the dev videos.

On 12/7/2016 at 8:50 AM, krasnal595 said:

i will talk about  guns from ww II  nad lmg  maybe somone  agree with me  thats wepons  will be needed in  game f.e to covering  fire. 

I introduce 

KM PK

M1 GARAND

DP 28

BAR

M60

Shrike AWS (double drum magazine ^^,)

RPD/RPK 

H.M.G.46 Heavy Machine Gun 

MG42 xD 

GY-PKM-1L.jpg

battle-rifle-m1-garand-3.jpg

2182404_orig.jpg

bar.jpg

m60.jpg

BF4_AWS.png

download.jpg

eng_pl_H-M-G-46-Heavy-Machine-Gun-Replica-1152211748_1.jpg

download (1).jpg

11 hours ago, Ninjapiraatti said:

If my memory serves me correctly I remember seeing Kriss vector in one of the dev videos.

Yep, it was in the 2016 end of year progress update. They also show off some other work in progress guns like the MP5.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:22 PM, krasnal595 said:

what  do you  think about this ideas... a bow and fusion of two  type aiming mechanism

luk-bloczkowy-poe-lang-k_10075.jpg

sexy ass bow very nice 

20 hours ago, glumnut said:

sexy ass bow very nice 

Sorry to gun you down there friend but devs have confirmed no bows or cross bows.

4 hours ago, cross_saber said:

Sorry to gun you down there friend but devs have confirmed no bows or cross bows.

oo i know the devs said no crossbows or bows im fine with that i just like the paint on it 

Name: Browning Automatic Rifle

Cartridge: .30-06 Springfield

Muzzle Velocity: 860 m/s

Effective Firing Range: 100-1500 yards

P1310604-900x601.jpg

24 minutes ago, NotAValidName said:

Name: Browning Automatic Rifle

Cartridge: .30-06 Springfield

Muzzle Velocity: 860 m/s

Effective Firing Range: 100-1500 yards

P1310604-900x601.jpg

look 6 post up -.-