TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

Maybe you could add some civilian weapons, like a wooden hunting rifle; for example the Remington 700:58cd9accd7b6c_Rem70001.jpg.a90ae500a8bde971a9d5ba732b83dc6f.jpg

It would really add to the post 'war-like' genre with you being able to find them in houses and other abandoned places.

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm a little late to the party so I hope I don't post the 2000th request for this.

HK G3
DCB_Shooting_G3_pictures.jpg

Not only is it a simple beauty but it also fits into the game very well. Powerfull Cartridge but "only" a 20rnd Magazine. Also it is quite a bit customizable. Polymore Handguard , Pistolgrip and Buttstock as well as Wooden ones, collapsable Buttstock, RIS Handguard , Scopemounts , shortbarrells etc. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/17/2016 at 2:00 PM, Fibritz said:

Colt1911 (Probably some more "nowadays" version". This little son of a gun is probably one of the most popular pistols worldwide (among Desert Eagle, Luger or Glock), so I think it would be very nice to implement this gun into the game. It would be justified to find it among the mercenaries, as Colt 1911 seems to be very popular among mercenaries and hundreds of its modifed version can be seen worldwide. It would make a great rare weapon in the world of EfT, and maybe devs. could make some variants with ie. engraved metal parts?

1911_217289b_IMG_9759.jpg

Imagine some Kimber 1911's 

e3dee80d90db2511aa9687f3318760bd.jpg.816c463a511405e42c764c3086f12f93.jpg

A compound bow would be awesome! I could see myself sneaking around with a bow, and stealthy taking out my opponents 

mk-compound-bow-black.jpg

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, Exoskeleton said:

suggestions....

DE, M82, 552 C

hqdefault.jpg

The Desert Eagle isn't a combat firearm. I've personally owned a 50 Action Express, and while it's a beautiful and fun gun to shoot, it was NOT meant for combat. It's incredibly heavy and the round size isn't a combat caliber nor is it common to begin with. It's a target pistol and a good firearm for protection against large animals like bears or cougars. That's about all it's good for.

Trying to step AWAY from Call of Duty, not towards it. ;)

On ‎19‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 2:54 PM, Specki said:

Well, I'm a little late to the party so I hope I don't post the 2000th request for this.

HK G3
DCB_Shooting_G3_pictures.jpg

Not only is it a simple beauty but it also fits into the game very well. Powerfull Cartridge but "only" a 20rnd Magazine. Also it is quite a bit customizable. Polymore Handguard , Pistolgrip and Buttstock as well as Wooden ones, collapsable Buttstock, RIS Handguard , Scopemounts , shortbarrells etc. 

G3A3 please.

indeed hell of a gun.

I think it would be cool to add the SG 510 (or Stgw 57 as we know it here in Switzerland) in 7.5x55 Swiss or the SG 510/4 (its 7.62x51 or .308 Win variant)

Top: SIG AMT (7.62x51)

Bottom: Stgw 57 (PE 57) 7.5x55 Swiss

PE57-and-Stgw57.thumb.jpg.94f0363579dbdd2074569de0123f77bc.jpg

GP11.jpg.22ba709301a0548a8d481af21e324d91.jpg

58d587b1d4d73_SG510(Stgw57).thumb.png.c0a8f06f8a8df9f6d77882a01b76db94.png

I love the SG 510's and it would be awesome if it was added to the game:beawesome:

Credits for the pictures go to Forgottonweapons.com

Stgw57-2.jpg

Stgw57-3.jpg

Stgw57-5.jpg

Guys I love the game and the mods for the guns, but for somebody who has no clue about parts for weapons, it will take hours of time to locate and buy parts for a specific weapon.  I think you should have a list in the "inspection" of what guns it would fit.  Make it a lot quicker finding parts and mods :)

You should do a table of contents for attachments so we can know what to search for to build our custom guns...id happily help do it.

1895 nagant revolver. A much criticized pistol in today's standards due to it's impractical design, and torturous trigger pull. However, it's chambered in the same diameter bullet as the 7.62x51, however is much shorter. So much so that that bullets don't actually protrude from the brass. This interesting design actually makes it unique in a practical way, for with the brass sealing with the barrel (the whole chamber is shifted forward in order to prevent the bullet from having to jump a gap to get to the barrel, hence the heavy trigger), this pistol can actually effectively be silenced. A silenced revolver, I think would be an interesting implement to the game. It's a fairly simple design, and can be reloaded consistently one of two ways. Either ejecting the shells by hand and loading new ones in, or simple removing the entire chamber of spent cartridges, and putting in a fresh one. The gun was developed for the Russian Federation, and was used by the Russian Imperial Army, and later by the Soviet Union. It was widely used by the secret police, and was praised for it's stubborn durability. It chambers a 7.62x38mmR cartridge. The cylinder can hold 7 of these rounds. The gun itself in today's standards due to its... awkward ammunition and undesirable trigger pull made it more of a conversation piece, but due to the simplicity of its design, as well as its high durability, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that this gun might find its way into the hands of a Scav.

300px-Nagant_Revolver.jpg

dfbbc5a29940f79c896b2820d94f720d.jpg

2r.jpg

• Upvote 1

While I don't currently have time to produce an entire list of firearms I'd suggest (I'll get around to that), I'd like to leave something important to consider, for both the developers and fellow players.

While a variety of weapons is important within this game, it doesn't need to be overwhelming, repetitive, or unrealistic. The factions involved here are a Western PMC, an East-European PMC, and the Scavs.

While some "oddball" weapons are certainly a treat, I think the main focus here needs to be on weapons that would realistically find their way into the hands of these factions in reasonable numbers. 

For the sake of efficiency, and to make best use of the game's weapon customization system, top priority should be given to weapon systems which are the most modular, have the largest aftermarkets, and make use of common ammunition types.

I'm sure you'd love to see an STG-44 in this game, but how likely is it that you'd find one of those in good working order in this environment, along with ammunition? 

8 hours ago, Tozco said:

More snipers please lol make some easier to get just less damage or a small scope etc

Next update will add a new sniper, so enjoy.

SKS_Catagory_Image_Web_1_1.jpg

mp5.jpg

beretta-js92f300m-pistols_1.jpg

glock17-2.jpg

1911_446933f.jpg

svd.jpg

rossi_r3521.jpg

67a2cc6553de6e9d57592f9fd2d12d68.jpg

Petrol+bomb.jpg

How does this sound, for a crafting weapon... Gphone + Bolts + Nuts + Gun Powder + Pipe = Pipe Bomb ;)

pipebomb-made-from-copper-pipe-and-end-stops-with-a-mobile-phone-detonator-BR84AB.jpg

• Upvote 1

Can you make it so that if you take the stock off, or shorten the barrel of a gun it takes up less space in your inventory? I've found multiple krinks that dont have stocks and theres nothing in the last 2 boxes that it says it takes up.