TarkovEscaper

Your suggestions

2,090 posts in this topic

vor 1 Minute schrieb dionvdvelde:

Okay first of all i admit i was wrong about you. Second i apologize about the way i snapped at you. I guess i was jealous because i was rejected my self. Because my parents fought a lot and i had seen poo a kid at the age of 3 is normally not seeing i had a diagnosis of ptsd. That said i am sorry.

it`s ok. Everybody can have a bad day and be aggressive including me. 

2 hours ago, dionvdvelde said:

Okay first of all i admit i was wrong about you. Second i apologize about the way i snapped at you. I guess i was jealous because i was rejected my self. Because my parents fought a lot and i had seen poo a kid at the age of 3 is normally not seeing i had a diagnosis of ptsd. That said i am sorry.

Italianmarine, modern nato weapons are highly requested already same for ww2 weapons. I think if you have an m4 and your opponent has a mosin you got the advantage. So i dont see a problem here. There is however one thing i really hope they dont implement and that is the anti material rifles. That would be game breaking.

KS-23 (preferably in its bullpup variant KS-23K) - chambered in 23×75mmR

400px-KS-23K.jpg

Glock 40 (10mm Auto version of the Glock pistol)

20151022_184317.jpg

AMT Automag I (.44 AMP), AMT Automag II (.22 WMR) and AMT Automag III (.30 Carbine)
AutoMag44Classic.jpg?format=1000w

1287746797.jpg

1200px-MY_AUTOMAG_III.JPG

FAMAE SAF (submachine gun based on the SIG SG540, firing up to 1200 rounds/min, chambered in 9x19mm)
Subametralladora_FAMAE_SAF-200.jpg

HK G3 (any variant)
300px-DCB_Shooting_G3_pictures.jpg

Vollmer HK51B (because compact belt fed 7.62x51mm is op)
41090d1459357552-hk51-what-2040_hk_51b.j

Armalite AR-10 (7.62x51mm)
ar10.jpg

MKEK MPT-76 (7.62x51mm Turkish Rifle - top MKEK)

1405446769.jpg

Hello, I have 2 things to say here, one is about grenades and the other is about supressors, basically, I found youtube videos that comment about those and I would like to know how accurate those videos are ( the youtuber that talk about grenades seens like an amateur about grenades, however he made his researches) and, if possible can the videos's content be implemented in game? Here are the links:

Grenade video link

https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwijwpL63IPUAhWFjZAKHeuGDUsQwqsBCCMwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=Z166S_XSfpvv0xryiWAqdA

Supressor video link

https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwi5t_fw34PUAhVEIpAKHUHsCZYQxa8BCB4wAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=xgl4qvglHhwDPhoSZcVaIA

Edited by MassiveFat

45 minutes ago, MassiveFat said:

Hello, I have 2 things to say here, one is about grenades and the other is about supressors, basically, I found youtube videos that comment about those and I would like to know how accurate those videos are ( the youtuber that talk about grenades seens like an amateur about grenades, however he made his researches) and, if possible can the videos's content be implemented in game? Here are the links:

Grenade video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DnuQOtA8E

Supressor video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWK2jHG5XfE&t

On 2016-1-17 at 7:24 PM, Wоlf said:

Barett 50cal

mcmillam-barret1.jpg

CheyTac Intervention

16e31977.jpg

to be honest i dont think anti material rifles suit the infantry combat role since it would be quite game breaking to implement it.

mainly because it can punch through steel, concrete etc.

M76 semi-automatic sniper rifle was made in Yugoslavia by former "Zavodi Crvena Zastava" (now known as Zastava Arms). 
The rifle is chambered for 7,92x57mm cartridge and made as a DMR (designated marksman rifle). M76 uses a long stroke gas piston, almost identical to the AK47's. The rifle is simple, reliable and can shoot groups of 1,5MOA (or even less with proper ammunition) at 100 meters. 
It's very effective on short and medium ranges.

The potential of 7,92x57mm round is limited by factory mounted optics ON-76 by Zrak Sarajevo with only 4x magnification. 
The maximum effective range of this weapon system is around 800 meters.2245346_02__m76_8mm_zastava_sniper_640.jpg.9e8775db80fe0c30231d5c1b9bd22135.jpg4135081_02__m_76_8mm_semi_automatic_snipe_640.jpg.2b18bbcac594460072808de7cec05f74.jpg   

505ff59f97e2c5c7ad3825490d775954.jpg.c313e44a1f8e6bf05c833dccaef66105.jpg 

The M48 was made post war by Yugoslavia on the pattern of the K98 with some changes such as the full handguard and a shorter intermediate length action. All M48 Mausers were made in Yugoslavia at the Preduzece 44 factory, part of a group of factories for Zastava. Practically all parts of the M-48 rifles were milled as opposed to using stamped steel. The exception is the M48A and M48B rifles. In order to reduce production costs the Preduzece 44  factory used stamped barrel bands, stamped trigger guards, and stamped floor plates. To confuse things there is a whole line of models and variations of Yugo Mausers. These include, 1924, M-24, M-24/47, M24/52, M48, M48A, M48B, M48BO, M98. Any of these may have been found in the same sniper configurations as the M48 for use in the Bosnian Civil War. To better understand the many variations and models of Mauser rifles produced in former Yugoslavia I highly recommend the article "Yugo Mauser Rifles Explained" presented on the Marstar Canada website.  

Caliber 7.92x57mm (8mm)
Length 43.5 inches
Barrel length 23.25 inches
Weight 10.0 lbs.
Rifling 4 groove, rh twist
Feed 5 round magazine 

Since this game has different factions and if, only if you are going to make a Big Map it would be nice to see outposts, and each faction could capture them. Later the faction that holds more outposts in the map would be benefited with traders or later on in auction house ? just an idea plz dont hate =P

The PP-2000 is a conventional blow back operated weapon and weighs 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) empty. The PP-2000 is designed as a close-quarter combat weapon, intended for riot police and special operations forces. In 2008, it was adopted as one of the two standard SMG's of the Russian police. 

220px-PP-2000_with_detached_magazine.jpg

I believe the Nikonov AN-94 should be in Tarkov, mainly because it's sexy, but it's also used by Russian Internal Police, the Russian Ground Forces and the FSB. 

It is 5.45x39 and has a unique two shot burst with great recoil reduction due to a pulley system.

Gun Jesus did a great video on it too;  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtMssTSnRHU

AN94.jpg

I would love to see a set of high powered binoculars for teammate and solo spotting at long distances for sniping and such.

Edited by _-LOGIC-_