S-M-O-G

loot opens late, scavs not even reacting

Hey guys,

I'm a real noob when it comes to this but I've been having some issues. I only started playing a day or 2 ago but I'm having the following problem:

When I open a crate (or whatever I open), the inventory screen opens about 3 minutes later, and most of the times I won't even be able to do anything with it.

secondly, I just had a game in wich the scavs did not even react to me, and I could not shoot them either...

I added a screenshot of the terminal, mayby some of you guys can see something in it.

thanks!

Eft Screenshot 2017.09.06 - 10.30.28.84.jpg

That's the level of desync that's possible with this game. If you stood next to the scavs for three minutes, they would eventually start shooting at you. You can test your desync by dragging an item in your inventory and seeing if it takes a long time to drop into another inventory slot, the length of time it takes to stop flashing is the length of your current desync.

People have claimed if you alt+f4 from the raid and rejoin it can sometimes fix it, but generally it's just an issue with server load and the games code that will take time for the devs to resolve.

• Upvote 1

I live in the netherlands.

I can only reconnect by forcefully shutting down the game, and then starting it again, using the reconnect option. Or is there another way to reconnect?

It's a bit of a bummer, had a couple of good raids completely screwed over by this problem. 

2 hours ago, S-M-O-G said:

I live in the netherlands.

I can only reconnect by forcefully shutting down the game, and then starting it again, using the reconnect option. Or is there another way to reconnect?

It's a bit of a bummer, had a couple of good raids completely screwed over by this problem. 

Same here... also massive desync  issue { also from the Netherlands}