Wagonfixin

Stuck in locked rooms

So I was playing Factory and I got some desync so bad I could see myself walking around about 50 seconds delayed. I decided to alt+f4 and rejoin hoping my loot would be safe. I load back in all excited about the AK74 and the Grach I was about to pull out with (along with various goodies) So I spawn in to look around and see I'm in the locked room on the third floor in Factory I had no way out and kicked the door for about 10 minutes because I was desperate for loot. Subsequently I gave up and exited never to see an AK again. May I ask why this BULL happened to me and also to alert the devs of this. G A M E B R E A K I N G B U G 

IMG_2693.JPG

Edited by Wagonfixin
Picture

with same scenario (desynch+alt f4) once reconnected I got fused in the floor, I could not move. Quiet these things happen, not just to you.

14 minutes ago, Ekoes said:

with same scenario (desynch+alt f4) once reconnected I got fused in the floor, I could not move. Quiet these things happen, not just to you.

Quiet this things why would I quiet it nobody else has spoken up about it except for dead Reddit threads and me I'm trying to get this to the devs 

13 minutes ago, Wagonfixin said:

Quiet this things why would I quiet it nobody else has spoken up about it except for dead Reddit threads and me I'm trying to get this to the devs 

but you did fine! I just calmed you down saying that it also happens to others. I also sent a bug report with screenshots which is best to report the problem to the dev.

EscapeFromTarkov_2017-08-29_00-53-16.jpg

30 minutes ago, Ekoes said:

but you did fine! I just calmed you down saying that it also happens to others. I also sent a bug report with screenshots which is best to report the problem to the dev.

EscapeFromTarkov_2017-08-29_00-53-16.jpg

I mean I was slightly tilted but not angry by any means before I'd been doing hatchet runs for 6 hours and got nothing