Bity32

Where is my money?

Hiiii! 

I have 1 problem with my money for trading with IA, 

I had 230k and I was down when I left the last games up to 30k

Please, I've only been a week and the game has taken my money away...

big bug bro!

Were you insuring your items? Because that costs money if you are doing that. I don't know what to say if you weren't, that doesn't really make any sense that you'd be losing money if you weren't spending it.

exact, it does not make any sense so I ask for help, you are an enlightened one.

and I know that securing costs money...

Admin!!!!!!! I just finished a raid at Factory and got my balance at 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!

Hmm... There's gotta be something you're missing bro... I don't mean to sound insulting but you're not taking your money with you into raids, are you? 

Also, if you don't feel comfortable trying to get somewhere without funds (ie. hatchet runs) then you can always just reset your account and you can get everything back the way you started. That includes trader levels and skill level. You can only do this once and then you'll have to wait for a bit of time. 

Are you sure it's not insurance or something?  That's very odd...

Aren't you by any chance storing money in a backpack inside your stash? That money is not tracked, should be just hanging around to be counted by Traders, not inside any container. 

10 hours ago, Bity32 said:

exact, it does not make any sense so I ask for help, you are an enlightened one.

and I know that securing costs money...

Admin!!!!!!! I just finished a raid at Factory and got my balance at 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!

you might have put your money in bags or something in your inventory ? if so you have to put your money inside the inventory proper and not inside bags etc.. 

6 hours ago, Stew360 said:

you might have put your money in bags or something in your inventory ? if so you have to put your money inside the inventory proper and not inside bags etc.. 

part of my money I have in bags, indeed, but the bags do not use them.

I'll put my money in the inventory ...

37 minutes ago, Bity32 said:

part of my money I have in bags, indeed, but the bags do not use them.

I'll put my money in the inventory ...

If you have money in bag, wallet, or any kind of container it does not shown on your "bank account" at the traders.

Funny thing though is money is still withdrawed from your wallet if it's in your inventory (gamma container) when you buy something from Trader. 

It is a great nonsense, if I have money that will give more where it has, the point is that I have money ...

but, thx for the help guys!