Sign in to follow this  
Lynol0114

Lean Toggle

I would like to see a Lean Toggle button assignment.  I personally would use lean more if I could tap "E", then move right.

I made a suggestion about this ages ago...

34 minutes ago, marqs said:

Did you even have one look at the options? You can simply switch this.

Are you saying there's now an option for binding lean as a toggle?

7 minutes ago, marqs said:

Now? It's been there for ages..same with aiming. Hope we are talking about the same thing. You can choose if you want to press and hold the key to lean / aim or to press once to "activate" lean / aim and press again to "deactivate" it. You have to set a checkbox somewhere in the options for this.

There's definitely no check box for toggle lean, unless the box isn't under controls, don't know where else it would be.

16 minutes ago, marqs said:

Yeah sure, but i  don't have installed EfT on my work computer sorry so i just googled this pic. Nothing changed in the beta here, maybe you will find it somewhere else now but it's 100% possible to switch because i play with "hold to ..." and my teammates play with the toggle option.

Oh ok, I haven't found the option, are you sure they aren't holding alt and pressing a and d to do the slow toggle lean? I think OP means an instant lean feature as it's way snappier.