Sign in to follow this  
Stew360

Network engineering , D-sync new hire required ?

Recommended Posts

Its been almost a year now that this game is in Alpha/Close beta stage ... and still the networking and D-sync issue as never ever got better in any way shape or form ... its still insanely unpredictable and D-sync and some insane player lag, hit not registering even if you can see a hole in the other player head with blood all over the walls and what not ... 

Early acess game like " Nether " who had very small budjet still have manage to have 32-64 players match with no aparent D-sync and very little lag issue related to the servers themself ... And yet the playercount was almost 6 times more than it is curently in tarkov ... 

 

Will the devs team will hire some more network engineer to figure out what is going on with the network in tarkov ? Because its kinda urgent now ... no ones want to play anymore because of the Dsync and similar issue due to the horrible network handleing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you cant compare games like that.. I'm sure they are fully aware of the desync-problem and try their best to fix this..
due to the beta state of the game.. there is simply no need to work on a quick fix - it's a coding issue and will be way better after the release of the next bigger patch in a few weeks...hopefully :D
otherwise they'll better add some knowledge to fix this ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Stew360 said:

no ones want to play anymore because of the Dsync

Really? I see a lot of people in the game lobby..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AODqw97 said:

Really? I see a lot of people in the game lobby..

lol, many people replace "me" with "everyone" way too often, without ever realizing that "me" = "everyone" is not really true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FuSheng420 said:

you cant compare games like that.. I'm sure they are fully aware of the desync-problem and try their best to fix this..
due to the beta state of the game.. there is simply no need to work on a quick fix - it's a coding issue and will be way better after the release of the next bigger patch in a few weeks...hopefully :D
otherwise they'll better add some knowledge to fix this ^^

How can they not be aware , thats a questions yes , they are aware no ones denied that but they have not fix the issue yet in almost a year of testing .. and its not related to the player traffic .. its a issue that existed in the first wave of alpha and that still plague the game now ... its a very sad thing ... many others alpha games had similar D-sync issue but have been resolved in matters of weeks or days ... thats why i think they could hire someone new with a new perspective to fix this problem once and for all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this