Colonel Twerkins

The Cheater Battle Wages On!

Good Day, Escapers!

The outcry has not gone unheard. Our every wish is to keep cheaters on the run, never giving them a moment to rest. Let their black hearts pound with every kill they make, knowing, it may be their last. You will not hear us coming, you will not see our hand, but you will feel the hammer. We are pleased to announce that over 400 cheaters have met their end in Tarkov. 

Give these poor souls a round of applause, and bid them good riddance! You will never again bask in the warm sun of Tarkov. Let us prostrate ourselves before the mighty BSG, in thanks for their righteous judgment!

59b26143bd76e_cheatersban.thumb.jpg.c642f18b6272a39d23717f79d4bc6b4c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 53

2 minutes ago, Bazbey said:

Nick names? 

We don't do that. We don't want to start witch hunts, which is why we don't accept reports at this time. ;) 

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

Nice news....hope this it continues without giving a show of miserable and infamous hackers.

Hopefully this'll give people reassurance that BSG are working hard at getting rid of the cheaters!

• Upvote 1

WOW! more than 400?

Why will people waste their money to cheat on an online game (that does not have all features yet) and don't go play some singleplayer games? I'm waiting to buy-play the game on steam and these people just waste their money, they should gift it to me!!

Anyway good job ;) .

Aw man i don't have the time to play do to my work kicking my ass but im so glad to see news like this, keep up the good work and send them all to gulag.