Colonel Twerkins

The Cheater Battle Wages On!

8 hours ago, Azmoodeus said:

A sensitive one. Nice. Just pointing out that CE is/should be a non issue and should remain as such. And if someone gets flagged because they got CE even just running in the background points to poor coding.

Just pointing out your ignorance, CE is very much an issue when it comes to cheating.

To the people that are still clueless to whats going on, here's how it happens:
You play Escape from Tarkov and decide to wait for your scav cooldown. You alt-tab out and go play another game for 30 mins, like say Civilization 6. While playing civ6 you decide " man that ai is tough let me cheat some gold in" you start up your CheatEngine and get yourself some civ6 gold... next thing you know, you get email from BS games that you have been banned for cheating. and the purples just tell you what they have been told... "100% of bans are manual. Everyone who got banned is a cheater" 

3 часа назад, Straafe сказал:

I just noticed that in this thread a mob of fools was forming saying "Ban them all!!!!!!! Even if they only have it installed!" one player literally even called it a "just in case ban." It's a mind-blowingly ridiculous stance and someone had to call it out as bullshit, and that's the only reason I'm here. I would hate to see the devs thinking everyone was OK with something like that and then implementing it, as in the end it would reflect poorly on them and their game - something I don't want because I think this game has the potential to be my all time favorite shooter. 

The problem is that this state (mob of "fools" screaming ban them for having cheats on PC) is supported by almost ALL players of EFT, and your position "Free Angela Davis" is "mind-blowingly ridiculous" for this majority of players who never cheats. And you just call 99.98% of players stupid for supporting this position? You know, statistic is a thing... 

10 минут назад, Kozyaba сказал:

You play Escape from Tarkov and decide to wait for your scav cooldown. You alt-tab out and go play another game for 30 mins, like say Civilization 6. While playing civ6 you decide " man that ai is tough let me cheat some gold in" you start up your CheatEngine and get yourself some civ6 gold...

7e3.jpg

On 16.09.2017 at 7:23 PM, Agnisekhar said:

People who are pleading that my friends are being banned for no reason, your friend are telling lie

Bullshit my friend is banned for no reason i know him so he would not do that if he upgraded his acc to edge of the darknes edition few days earlier. We live in Poland 200PLN is too much for ppl to pay for the game and he like this game and give you 300PLN more for better edition of game. It is 500PLN for the game when in my country minimal sallary is 1500 it is 1/3 for the game it is sick. So why he is banned ? for what playing the game with desyncs tell me. Oh no u wuld not tell coz ur good with banning players by yourself.

1 hour ago, skyf1re said:

The problem is that this state (mob of "fools" screaming ban them for having cheats on PC) is supported by almost ALL players of EFT,

That mentality is a problem, but the second half of your sentence isn't remotely true. You have no idea how many of the EFT players support a ridiculous idea like this, and just because there are 2 or 3 loud ones in this thread means nothing. There might actually be more people on my side in this thread right now than otherwise. If anything, in general people dislike being forced to use invasive anti-cheat software just to play a game. I have seen some steam games go from "Very Positive" to "Mostly Negative" in a matter of days after they forcefully implemented invasive anti cheat software. Don't spread misinformation or make up comically inaccurate statements, and don't speak for "almost ALL/99.8%" of the players, it continues to make you look like you don't really know what you're talking about. All this after delusionally pushing fallacies as fact. You're on a role, my friend. 

Also, to refresh your memory, we're talking about having software that can potentially be used for cheating on someone's computer, not "having cheats" on their computer, and not even using that software while playing Tarkov. There have been a multitude of examples on this thread about how software like this is used for other purposes than cheating in Tarkov. Twisting words, yet again, does not help your cause.

Try again.

Next ban wave will be of those who cheated on their spouse.... i mean hey thats cheating too right?

Lol'd.

Edited by Straafe

A good indicator that the ban hammer has indeed worked is all those whining posts. It's been awhile that I encounter a cheater. Keep the good work BSG.

Oh and the recent update is awesome keep it that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Dude i got a weeks ban on the forums for saying one of the mode made a rude comments, so as for hackers, im sure they get ban hammered into the floor...... 

18 часов назад, Straafe сказал:

Also, to refresh your memory, we're talking about having software that can potentially be used for cheating on someone's computer, not "having cheats" on their computer, and not even using that software while playing Tarkov. There have been a multitude of examples on this thread about how software like this is used for other purposes than cheating in Tarkov. Twisting words, yet again, does not help your cause.

You know how our dialogue looks from aside? You trying to protect owning of illegal (what is legal here is decided by BSG) tools, and trying to tell me that there is more than 0.000001% of EFT players that have that software (except actual cheaters) for other use rather than cheats. It's ridiculous discussion from the beginning, since you will NEVER "rise a mob" of "software users" that wanna "independence" from "unfair" anticheat system. 

Lets just end this discussion, since mods already answered that there is no "preventive bans for having software", and we are not hearing each other at all, prolonging our flood, not an argued dialogue.

they will try any angle. People who cheat games are destroying the industry, wakeup to yourselves. The cheaters will try and make friends with anyone within the EFT staff to get inside info to help them cheat. The whole game cheat thing is a big industry and some brain fried losers only want to cheat games. Such fools.

12 hours ago, skyf1re said:

You know how our dialogue looks from aside? You trying to protect owning of illegal (what is legal here is decided by BSG) tools, and trying to tell me that there is more than 0.000001% of EFT players that have that software (except actual cheaters) for other use rather than cheats. It's ridiculous discussion from the beginning, since you will NEVER "rise a mob" of "software users" that wanna "independence" from "unfair" anticheat system. 

This argument is good,  until you are the 0.000001%.

As for me you dont see me begging for my account to get unbanned, i am simply trying to bring it to BS attention that maybe their system is not flawless. Yes i am a software developer, yes i have some tools installed on my PC that are against point 3.3 of EULA(that i didnt really read into until i did get that ban). And i can tell you that i didnt simply have that software installed. I did run it while running the game, as i described above i was waiting for my scav cooldown and just alt-tabbed out while running wireshark to inspect traffic coming in for my local apache server ( that i have all the filters configured for in the wireshark so it didn't even strike me that i am capturing game's traffic also). I do use cheatengine for other(singleplayer) games so sometimes that is also running on my machine and i may have had it running at the same time as EFT.

The reason you don't see me begging for that unban is because :

A. Noone will beileve me, and its fine, i wouldnt believe me myself if i looked at it from the side(i will still maintain my position that at no time any third party tool was used by me with deliberation to inspect code or traffic coming from BS Games software.

B. I make enough money where i can say "OK, i didn't read into EULA, i didn't see posts on forums about that kind of software, so it's my screw up". I spent 100 bucks on previous account and i will spend 140 on the new one, its fine.

The point is that the Purple(mod) will  tell you that 100% bans were manual and all people were cheating, and that is wrong, you should understand it.... Doesn't matter if its wrong for 50% or for 0,0000001%. I do take it close to the heart that i am being put together and judged along with people who were indeed cheating. But at the same time i understand why.

Respectfully, mods are community people, so if they are told from above that this is what happened, then guess what, this is what happened, and not much reason to argue with them.... if tomorrow someone from high above will tell Agnisekhar hey that's not what happened, then that position will change too... such are perks of the job, so no hurt feelings towards the community representatives also.

7 часов назад, Cynep сказал:

yes i have some tools installed on my PC that are against point 3.3 of EULA(that i didnt really read into until i did get that ban). And i can tell you that i didnt simply have that software installed. I did run it while running the game

Tbh this is end of a line...

This is BSG project. They can write all types of EULA they wanna, until they break Russian media laws. They can even implement intrusive anticheat system, but they will loose some audience. Or maybe not.

Цитата

B. I make enough money where i can say "OK, i didn't read into EULA, i didn't see posts on forums about that kind of software, so it's my screw up". I spent 100 bucks on previous account and i will spend 140 on the new one, its fine.

No one forced you to spend more money for BSG product if you didn't like how they deal with things. So, I guess you are not that mad on them...

Honestly your posts are dedicated to tech support. But I can understand why you are posting here - I guess there are a LOT of messages like "I didn't cheat unban me or I sue you!!!!111one" from actual cheaters. The number of people that really banned like you (if we believe you) for non-cheating is dramatically low, and your messages to tech support will be answered with a copy-paste since no one actually will be sorting your message from TONS of others and make some kind of investigation, since you are really violated the EULA.

If you ask me, /hypothetically/ if I work for BSG tech support, I would never believe that you run other game with opened EFT in background and cheated there. And I don't know what should happen for tech support worker to believe in that case, except checking match logs, no matter how adequate and polite you are.

Edited by skyf1re

4 hours ago, skyf1re said:

If you ask me, /hypothetically/ if I work for BSG tech support, I would never believe that you run other game with opened EFT in background and cheated there. And I don't know what should happen for tech support worker to believe in that case, except checking match logs, no matter how adequate and polite you are.

I wouldn't either, that's why i'm not that broken over it. I did write to support and received 2 copy-pastes... i understand that for project his size in this early stage of development their support is probably not as well developed as it will be in the future.

And exactly for this reason these posts are not for me to get unbanned, but for maybe anther person in that 0.000001% that will maybe read this and will make sure that none of that software is ran in the background. I learned my mistake by paying maybe someone else can by reading.

I do like that cheating is taken this seriously and therefore i believe that this project has very good potential. Although it is worrisome that the report is that over 400 cheaters where banned and there are still plenty of recent posts with reports of cheaters in the game.

4 hours ago, skyf1re said:

No one forced you to spend more money for BSG product if you didn't like how they deal with things. So, I guess you are not that mad on them...

This is exactly why you wont see me covering my monitor in spit, yelling that "i wont give these bastards another dime". No i did go against EULA and learned my lesson, asked for leniency and received none. Before I had a 100 account was about to drop another 40 for that bigger container, so now it will be another 140. Am i happy about it? No. Will i do it? Yes

51 минуту назад, Cynep сказал:

i understand that for project his size in this early stage of development their support is probably not as well developed as it will be in the future.

I guess you never submitted ticket to Steam support? It takes almost 2 weeks to get answer from bot copy-paste. That "automated" support tickets was a reason of cloning expensive items in a past. Actually, never seen worst support in a whole world. After that 3 days of waiting response on BSG ticket was like "much speed such wow". 

32 minutes ago, skyf1re said:

I guess you never submitted ticket to Steam support? It takes almost 2 weeks to get answer from bot copy-paste. That "automated" support tickets was a reason of cloning expensive items in a past. Actually, never seen worst support in a whole world. After that 3 days of waiting response on BSG ticket was like "much speed such wow". 

No never on steam, dealt with Blizzard's support couple times... usually 3-6 hr response time, but most requests handled by GM in game ;-)

I'm still hoping for a replay system like survarium had in the old days, so you could check for yourself how the situation looked from the enemys pov.

On 15/9/2017 at 10:09 PM, JAGUAR1950 said:

It’s still happening on the servers the HACKERS / CHEATS are just as active:

Two HACKERS on two separate maps Woods and Shoreline within the first 5 minutes of joining as a four-man team this evening 15.09.2017 .

Caught both the players’ names and checked on PBBans: One has 14 previous bans for other games and the other 16 bans for the same games.

But i dont understand, are they finding a way to play Escape From Tarkov for free, or they simply repurchasing the game whenever they get banned? because if it is the latter,  they are actually helping developing the game by pumping money on BSG lol, i honestly dont mind if there are hundreds of cheaters in a meaningless alpha/beta. where you get constantly wiped.

Think about it guys, having alot of cheaters right now is even better for the development of the game :D

Edited by .Motorola.

7 minutes ago, Sparti said:

I'm still hoping for a replay system like survarium had in the old days, so you could check for yourself how the situation looked from the enemys pov.

No, i think this game dont need it, it show enemy tactics which you cant figure out for yourself, i also think this is against the spirit of the game and what BSG stand for, well i honestly hope they will NOT implement a replay system.

On 17/9/2017 at 8:03 PM, Cynep said:

To the people that are still clueless to whats going on, here's how it happens:
You play Escape from Tarkov and decide to wait for your scav cooldown. You alt-tab out and go play another game for 30 mins, like say Civilization 6. While playing civ6 you decide " man that ai is tough let me cheat some gold in" you start up your CheatEngine and get yourself some civ6 gold... next thing you know, you get email from BS games that you have been banned for cheating. and the purples just tell you what they have been told... "100% of bans are manual. Everyone who got banned is a cheater" 

You are making no sense, stop embarassing yourself further, deal with it you are banned and no amount of spam in the forum will save you, i also dont understand why you are not banned from the forum yet.

3 hours ago, .Motorola. said:

You are making no sense, stop embarassing yourself further, deal with it you are banned and no amount of spam in the forum will save you, i also dont understand why you are not banned from the forum yet.

Again,  i guess its hard for you to read ALL the posts, so i will answer personally, I post not to get saved but to save others... as to making sense, it has been confirmed by the devs that one of the reasons for ban would be to run cheatengine in the background of EFT(and not necessarily pointing to the process itself), so i just laid out the scenario that would get one banned, so people are aware. I am dealing with being banned, hence the new account, and hence forum access.

As to the embarrassment i only see one here(if your forum name is in reference to who i think it is to). Even if it isn't, we were having a pretty respectful conversation until you showed up.

#haveagooddayplox

• Sad 1

On 9/13/2017 at 6:53 PM, Agnisekhar said:

So sorry for that

Oh wait, he had software for hacking in games lol, Thank god he was banned and it is a shame that you support him

Agree.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.  Glad to see this report though!  Seeing this feedback of those being banned really helps!  Thank you BSG for banning!

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2017 at 0:26 PM, Roxer said:

We live in Poland 200PLN is too much for ppl to pay for the game and he like this game and give you 300PLN more for better edition of game. It is 500PLN for the game when in my country minimal sallary is 1500 it is 1/3 for the game it is sick. 

Yet he's buying cheats... 

• Upvote 1