dragon23051

Solve naked runs meta

The game is pretty cool and rewarding if you are good, problem, when you are good and you kill another player, he often is a naked runner with only an hatchet or knife, that's not rewarding at all.

Fact is that you can lose too much in a run so to remove this absurd meta there can be some "starter" weapons that are not lost in the end (like the melee weapon), for example a pistol with 3 magazines, a scav jacket or even a "starter" jacket that has significant less space, something like that, this starter items or "secure" items could be tiered: why should a level 20 pmc be starter with a pistol like a level 0? at level 20 (for example) you unlock a "starter" shotgun with some rounds, or something else not too OP but useful and rewarding for a veteran, that also does not reduce 90% of players to be fearless rabbits running everywere naked, and also scav gameplay has to be improved, it is ridicolous that scav players kill each other on sight, it must be made clear that they should cooperate. 

its good that people care about their gear, the fear of loosing it.

giving everyone permanent firepower isnt the solution in my opinion.

but hatchlings are a problem yeah...no idea how to solve it tho

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Woodsen_Moosen:

As far as the damage carrying over between raids, the future "Hideout" update (date TBD) will act as an area to heal these wounds between raids. You will only carry these wounds over to the next raid if you do not properly care for them between the raids.

the devs are aware of the porblem
later in the game, when you get killed you cant just jump into the next round. 

But aren't hatchet runners easy kills provided there's no desync? Sometimes they don't even bother geared players as they know they'll be dead if they get spotted. There's other loot in every raid that isn't just from players aswell, if you want a reward then there will still be geared players in the occasional raid, but rooms accessed by keys and scavs will still be there in every raid.

Maybe que hatchlings up against hatchlings. would kinda promote gunplay more so they can't just backstab some supergeared dude who's busy in another heated fight. And maybe allow hatchling when there's literally no gun or money in your inventory. well but above all that. PMC role isn't to kill players. it's to escape the tarkov by any means necessary. if there is some douche you kill him.  FOR THE SAKE OF ESCAPING not  getting his gear. you guys have got it all wrong. yeah it's more fun when there's more competition and theres a dude actually trying to outplay you not a hatchling that tries to rush you down as you steadily take aim and just obliterate his ass to oblivion. since no one actually aims at head in this game since thats hard since desync and  hitreg.

waiting to heal between raids or spend money on medicine... i dont know about that one.. feels like one of those annoying games that you need to take care of / feed a puppy and watch him grow.. you play as scav only once an hour.. now you gotta heal yourself..

too many minigames..

inventory tetris (i know they'll rework this).. 

heal yourself.. mini game

raid, bang bang you're dead

mini game

mini game mini game

bang... dead...

I really like this game and i hope this will make sense when they release it..

as for hatchlings.. i dont mind them

an ode to hatchlings:

i thank thee
for the free xp
you provide to me

the end

• Upvote 1