IDEAZx

Scav's timer

Hello, 

I have a question, so me and some friend's used to play EFT last night (Paris Timetable). And we noticed that scavs cooldown has been reduced to 30 minutes, and today, the timer has been reduced to 20 minutes. Is this an official cooldown reduction or is it a bug from the game ? 

Thank you

• Upvote 1

In some of the alpha patches the cool down varied.  I think it was 1 hour if you escaped but only 30 mins if you were killed by another scav.  Not sure if they are doing that in Beta.  Maybe they are trying to see if they can reduce the number of blade runners by reducing scav cool down?

Edited by Underhook

I guess lot less people plays the game since the RAM issue and not many (including) me enjoys to go in and lose all the gear because of FPS drop and lag. So if we can play as a SCAV we risk nothing, but the get data anyway. So I go to farm as much as I can until SCAV cooldown being reset again.

4 minutes ago, PeterM said:

I guess lot less people plays the game since the RAM issue and not many (including) me enjoys to go in and lose all the gear because of FPS drop and lag. So if we can play as a SCAV we risk nothing, but the get data anyway. So I go to farm as much as I can until SCAV cooldown being reset again.

But most players are thick, so they kill other SCAV players instead of try to find USEC/BEAR ones...

with the scav timer so short it isn't unusual for me to see ~7-10 player scavs on customs at the 10 minute mark. this either leads to impossible PMC runs, or scavs having a deathmatch and camping spawns of other scavs, killing the game entirely

On 9/9/2017 at 6:31 PM, Moridin said:

with the scav timer so short it isn't unusual for me to see ~7-10 player scavs on customs at the 10 minute mark. this either leads to impossible PMC runs, or scavs having a deathmatch and camping spawns of other scavs, killing the game entirely

It's literally made scav deathmath worse it kinda sucks