Sign in to follow this  
LordXMackenzie

Factory weather

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or answered already but I've noticed huge holes in the roof of factory.. 

now how cool would it be to have rain coming through those holes or even the sound of rain hitting the tin roof, add more immersion to the map that's constantly sunny and daytime ..

following that how anout factory at night? I've never once needed a flashlight in the whole game (maybe my monitor brightness is too high) 

thanks for reading 

Lord

32 minutes ago, LordXMackenzie said:

following that how anout factory at night? I've never once needed a flashlight in the whole game (maybe my monitor brightness is too high) 

I have metioned somewhere about factory at nigth couple of months ago. Night + storm outside would definitely make factory a place from a horrors haha :D

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Reconic said:

I have metioned somewhere about factory at nigth couple of months ago. Night + storm outside would definitely make factory a place from a horrors haha :D

I can just imagine sneaking around amidst gunfights and the crack of thunder scaring me half to death ha

Listening to this hitting the tin roof, and trying to navigate around Factory you would need to carry several clean pairs of underpants in your secure container.

Good info, for those who still don't know that (me included :D ) Night time at factory will be added in the future.

24 minutes ago, Reconic said:

Good info, for those who still don't know that (me included :D ) Night time at factory will be added in the future.

Well that's good news! Now fingers crossed for some thunder and rain!