TheRiddler

General question's

Just a few questions, Why is my scav cooldown gone from an hour to only a few minutes, Why are player scavs spawning in 3 minutes after factory match starts, and ofc im talking about player scavs not AI, Why are hackers still ruining the game for most honest players? Why did i get banned for a week on the forum for pointing out a mod was just being plain rude, even tho i put it very politely?

• Upvote 2

Same here ! I hear on a stream they reduce the time ( is seem to be 15 to 20 minutes for me ) ... 

Probably a good way to reduce hatcheting and maybe got more PVP action !

i think there should be no scav cooldown unless your scav is killed and if u kill other scavs it adds 30mins to your timer for each one you kill if u make it out alive or not

The problem im having, is the player scavs. are spawning into games, sometimes 3 minutes after raids start. And it makes it a real problem it makes the start of raids a rush!

All the glitchers go unpunished, 2 patches saying gun glitching has been fixed yet people are still useing this dirty way of playing, 

yet if you swear...say something out of tone, you get banned, hacking goes unpunished ruining the game for all the honest players, yet nothing happens, ban waves dont ban the hackers, there are youtube vids of them openly hacking even now, they say they have away of getting around the ban, yet we dont get any honest awnsers, this is going to kill the playerbase, and just become another dead game that had hude potential, and yes i understand we are in beta phase, but it is still very disheartening 

@TheRiddler the way someone approaches their attitude on forums is far different then someone hacking.

we just had a 400 player ban wave, so yes, they are being dealt with. you will always have those that can slip past to an extent, but thats the false sense of security they give themselves. they start to feel untouchable then BAM they lose access. as we continue to progress AC will only get better, the ones who make hacks arent the only ones that test products to find improvements.

also yes scav timer was reduced intentionally, exact reasoning unknown at this time

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply, And yes i understand that all hackers cant be caught at once, and yes im sure as a community we appreciate all the efforts made by the battlestate team and all those working under in, It's just frustrating for players like myself, who live by fair play, Loseing gear to glitchers, and hackers, is not a nice thing, and since there isnt much we feel we can do about it as players, since there is no reporting players function ect. sometimes it just feels as if im hitting my head off a wall, paying for an EOD edition with no real benefit other than a bigger stash for these players who cheat to pay 34 quid, get into a closed beta, then ruin everyone else's fun. Another question tho if u dont mind, i no longer have a global chat in game, has it been removed or is there a bug, as relogging in and out of the game, closeing and reopening doesnt seem to work.