igotmeeseeks

multiple attachment activations

does anyone know how to use multiple attachments? not like switch functions but say you have a laser on one side of your M4A1 and a laser on the other and say one on the top. how would one go about activating all of them at once. see picture for reference. (i'm aware of how idiotic and useless this would be, but curious no less)

m4why.jpg

Why would you want 3 lasers though? Are you pretending to be the predator or something? :D

Doesn't pressing "T" just turn all of the attachements on?

tbh I came across an ak and some night vision, but the mook only had 2 laser sights, and pretending to be the predator is exactly what I intend on doing

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrjamiet said:

tbh I came across an ak and some night vision, but the mook only had 2 laser sights, and pretending to be the predator is exactly what I intend on doing

I tried it :D not very effective, better take 2~3 flashlights and blind whole factory at once 

It's either the "special action modifier" bind or the "left alt" bind + the "tactical" pressed together. So it's probably Alt+T by default which turns on the laser, and I would imagine all lasers turn on together similar to all flashlights.

1 hour ago, FurryAlot said:

I tried it :D not very effective, better take 2~3 flashlights and blind whole factory at once 

I wanna take it on shoreline and woods :D but on the flipside I do wonder how visible it is on the receiving end

49 minutes ago, THALL said:

It's either the "special action modifier" bind or the "left alt" bind + the "tactical" pressed together. So it's probably Alt+T by default which turns on the laser, and I would imagine all lasers turn on together similar to all flashlights.

yeah it's all or nothing, which I kind of understand haha