Sign in to follow this  
THzocker

Checking Ammo

So, while i agree that its a nice feature to check your vague ammo count with a key/button combination, there's no point of it existing if you can just check it by simply opening your inventory for a split seconds which not only gives you a vague but precise ammo count information. Am i missing something here?

@THzocker In later builds, the ammo counter will be removed from the inventory and instead you will need to level up your skills to check ammo.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, THALL said:

@THzocker In later builds, the ammo counter will be removed from the inventory and instead you will need to level up your skills to check ammo.

"..... the ammo counter will be removed from the inventory and instead you will need to level up your skills to check ammo."

Seriously? O.o

AtV2

Yeah, its meant to be realistic, so just checking your inventory to see how many rounds you have isn't realistic :D I like the idea of having to actually check mags but that's just me

10 минут назад, AvoidsTheVodka2 сказал:

"..... the ammo counter will be removed from the inventory and instead you will need to level up your skills to check ammo."

Seriously? O.o

AtV2

Yeah, the level of weapon mastery will influence the precision of info given on ammo check animation. There will be no other way to reliably know the ammo count.

16 minutes ago, AvoidsTheVodka2 said:

Seriously? O.o

AtV2

Not necessarily to estimate bullets, but I would imagine the higher your skills the more accurate at estimating rounds you are, or maybe the counter comes back when you max out the skill.

1 minute ago, THALL said:

Not necessarily to estimate bullets, but I would imagine the higher your skills the more accurate at estimating rounds you are, or maybe the counter comes back when you max out the skill.

maybe well get something like

Skill Level 1: Real Bullet Count +/- 10

Skill Level 2: Real Bullet Count +/- 5

Skill Level 3: Real Bullet Count +/- 0 (Exact)

• Upvote 1

Currently, as you level up the weapon skill, you can get a more accurate reading of how many bullets are in the mag, but to start with it will just say "full, half, empty" thing like it does right now.

The ammo counter on the inventory will be removed.