Sign in to follow this  
KatBug13

A trading system outside of raids?

a friend and i have been trying to find a way to safely trade items without going into a raid and loseing the stuff we are trying to trade

Also, there will be a "Hideout", where you can heal your wounds, once they implement the "carryover" damage. Perhaps one might be able to load into it with a friend/group and play hot potato with the loot. :begreat:

Hello,

There will be more features to the trading such as the flea market and auctions. There will also be a clan common stash for to use it as gear exchange so that is one thing to look forward to.

If you mean currently, this is not available, yet.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Natalino said:

Hello,

There will be more features to the trading such as the flea market and auctions. There will also be a clan common stash for to use it as gear exchange so that is one thing to look forward to.

If you mean currently, this is not available, yet.

Re the reply from Natalino on the EFT forums: There will be more features to the trading such as the flea market and auctions. There will also be a clan common stash for to use it as gear exchange so that is one thing to look forward to. If you mean currently, this is not available, yet. I hope this will also include groups such as ourselves (OAPA) and others as we are not an official Clan. Or will we be excluded?

Many of our mature players here in the forums do Group up on discord and do not really consider themselves as members of a clan but likeminded people who enjoy associating / gaming with the none screamers and kiddies.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

Many of our mature players here in the forums do Group up on discord and do not really consider themselves as members of a clan but likeminded people who enjoy associating / gaming with the none screamers and kiddies.  

I mean clan as in a group. I am sure you know about the clan system that is planned for the game and with that, this will be available. And you do not have to necessarily be named a clan. I and a buddy could form a clan ingame just for the sake of its features if you know what I mean. If you are a group, you are kind of a clan in a sense. It can still be different on how it operates from one another.