HeftyGuy

Cant Reset Game Profile?

So my friend, just bought the Edge of Darkness edition, I remember when I bought my game I had upgraded no issue, but I had the standard edition for about a week or more before I upgraded, He got the standard edition, and then got the Edge of Darkness the day after, So does it have a lock on the account because its so new? cause he reset his game profile from the launcher and on the website and it did not give him the new gear or even reset his account, any ways to help fix this? is there a way to even fix it?

I guess there is a queue which resets the profile, because the servers have to do it. Maybe hes in that queue and his task not processed yet.

Edited by Big_Joe

21 hours ago, HeftyGuy said:

So my friend, just bought the Edge of Darkness edition, I remember when I bought my game I had upgraded no issue, but I had the standard edition for about a week or more before I upgraded, He got the standard edition, and then got the Edge of Darkness the day after, So does it have a lock on the account because its so new? cause he reset his game profile from the launcher and on the website and it did not give him the new gear or even reset his account, any ways to help fix this? is there a way to even fix it?

to start, he wont get "new gear" just stash and container increase and the hatchet.

as to reset if it did not work he needs to make a support ticket