Sign in to follow this  
88MIKElll

Rare weapons rare spawn

These developers can clearly make things rare, just look at how the flash drives/sas/ssd's spawn, they seem to never. I would like to see this done with special weapons, like develop a M107A1 Barrett and have it spawn just as rarely as SSD's do. This will give players something to look forward to, such as how they are looking forward to getting really lucky with the gamble on finding enough flash drives and such to get an MPX or M4.

I think this may be needed for those who level fast and get a wee bit bored, sort of like how I feel right now.

Or a riot shield/Magnum/insert cool weapon here IMO :)

Edited by 88MIKElll
  • Upvote 2

There are new loot tables coming next patch probably. 

These will make more weapon parts, and even fully kitted weapons spawn. Among other things.

28 minutes ago, Cfxsquad said:

Found 3 M4's in one night yesterday. It was crazy haha. 

See what you mean there.

M4's aren't rare tho.

48 минут назад, 88MIKElll сказал:

These developers can clearly make things rare, just look at how the flash drives/sas/ssd's spawn, they seem to never. I would like to see this done with special weapons, like develop a M107A1 Barrett and have it spawn just as rarely as SSD's do. This will give players something to look forward to, such as how they are looking forward to getting really lucky with the gamble on finding enough flash drives and such to get an MPX or M4.

I think this may be needed for those who level fast and get a wee bit bored, sort of like how I feel right now.

Or a riot shield/Magnum/insert cool weapon here IMO :)

MPX costs 1,2-1,5k$ at peacekeeper, its like 2 pistol runs to customs. Not rare at all, as well as m4. Things that trading for loot like AS Val or VSS - another story. I played more than 300 raids and found only 2 gold chains and 2 filters...

1 hour ago, thewarhound91 said:

M4's aren't rare tho.

No I know that, but they are not as common as a AK74N or such

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thewarhound91 said:

You know whats more rare, then an M4 a ASVAL, i've found like 4 of them on the shelves on factory.

True! And the ammo for it. (Not yet mastered prapor so)