Mr_Butch3r

Slowly but sure iam getting sick from the game

I played a few games (80-90) and the last i think 20 was just garbage, i hade desync before thats not an issue now.Every single player is running with a silenced weapon , what the f*ck? I got killed a lot of times with no sound of gun just heard a whistle and iam dead. Ok i get it iam a bad player you may think but here is what i do :
Iam wallhuging i go around the map by its border so i can be seen only from one direction, i always move from cover to cover and always look around.I cant understand how they see me all the time and i cant see even one player who shots at me, i cant even hear them running or moving. 
I cant understand what the sh*t is happening there is no way i manage to see the people shooting on me ,i have a gun always on me but no sense cause i cant shoot back because they are like ghosts. People are using wallhack or some cheat or i dont know.
People will say iam just a sh*t player but trust me , i do evrything like in the big book i wont care if i loose a gunfight but thats not the case ,for a gunfight i would need to at least know where are people shooting from.Why isnt there a hitmarker what tells you de aprox direction of a shot at least left right  side ,In real life you would definetli fell it where it comes from.
The another thing i cant understand why are level 52 and level 18 in one game??It got no sense for me like the fact that you go in a raid where are 3players teamed up and you are alone another bullsh*t in my opinion.
Please tell me should i switc graphics setting to see better or what is wrong with the game are the players not rendering or what?
It is very annoying.
Please tell me what is happening.

Before other folks tell you to go back to far cry or whatnot...

Best bit of advice I can give you is to stop playing solo. At least you'll have another guy to talk to about what happened, what you might have done wrong, etc. etc. While you think you've done everything right, it might have looked different in the actual game. This might not be your preferred way of playing, but if you want to play solo... stuff like that will happen and you might not be at fault because so many parts of the game are simply buggy.

As for now, take a break, occupy your mind with something else and let the tilt go away. It might have been desync that you failed to notice, or a sniper that was really freaking good. Sometimes it might have been a hacker, but you still gotta respect that there are folks who have almost a year of experience in this game over us, beta guys.

Regarding level differences, this is pretty much meaningless, especially with account resets. While the 52 level guy obviously devoted a lot more time to the game than the 18 level guy, it doesn't really say a lot about skill.

Edited by mockingbird
  • Upvote 1

@Mr_Butch3r I was having the same issue until i figured out that staying along the border of the map was actually causing me more trouble then going in and running to the center or end. Just know where the scavs spawn, bring a good gun, and get ahead of people. Run towards gun shots and just get more ballsy. I know it sounds like its dumb but think of it this way. I'm sure your always worried about someone coming up behind you right? At least I was. If your ahead of the others and you run towards gun shots, you have a huge vantage point on them. They dont know where you are. They are checking in there vicinity and behind them. You set up an ambush because you know the routes people take. They have to come to you after you already know where they are and where they are going. 

• Upvote 1

the lag happens, but as mentioned playing solo IS a drag on this game, there's safety in numbers. I wouldn't have had half of the gear if it wasn't for my friends (although the 2 night vision sets I got in 1 run with a silenced TT was pretty skillful I would say hah)

now that scav timers are down to 30minutes you'll pretty much always have guns/money, and running on laws of averages you will get the drop on others. I started off trying to be all sneaky, but once you learn spawns and the maps and spawn locations and the common paths people take you can make more noise than you think, plus figuring out what can be done in how much time helps for when you join a raid. I hate hugging the wall because that is a likely place for people to go past and use as a direction pointer. 

as for the levels, a hatchet level 50 probably won't kill a level 1 with a shotgun

• Upvote 1