Sign in to follow this  
PHAL

F1 Tactical Nuke!

The F1's radius is known to be over-powered at the moment, and has also been known to have the shrapnel glitch through walls (possible a collision issue) and kill players even if they are behind cover. Your best bet is to avoid the F1 grenade, my friend! I hope I was able to shed some light on the issue and provide you with an answer, even if it wasn't the best or the one you wanted.

xD Now you know to get behind cover this aint call of duty nades. But like Woodsen said F1 has hit me behind cover as well. If i have to use an F1 you better bet my ass is throwing and booking it until i here that explosion lol

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, rocketjockeyr6 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F1_grenade_(Russia)

"The distance the grenade can be thrown is estimated at 30–45 meters. The radius of the shrapnel dispersion is up to 200 meters."

Its a possibility... not very likely... but still possible. Imagine that a tiny piece flew off and went through your eye socket. :bemaybe:

Oof, there's a vid floating around of an middle eastern reporter taking shrapnel to the eye from an IED explosion 2km away while the camera is filming :S guy was evacuated and is probably still alive(albeit with a jagged, embedded trophy), but his pain is available to watch in slow motion. 

Just goes to show, if you see a boom within your sight line get behind some hard cover quick!

Edited by UlyssesVengeanc