Sign in to follow this  
EternityZX9

First Post - Observations/Suggestions for Improvement

Hi all,

First a shout out to Kotton, love your style bro! I stumbled across his vids on youtube and really got me interested in this game. Ended up buying the EOD edition and do not regret it one bit.

I've only been playing a few weeks, but I absolutely love the game so far, even though it's only in Beta. I do realize this game is in beta, and I know more improvements will be coming in the future but here are some suggestions for improvements on the game:

1. Sound Improvements- I'm using a Soundblaster Z soundcard and Sennheiser HD 595 headset (these are top of the line and ~$300 new) and can't tell where people are located on the map. Are they behind me? Below me? In front? Again - I understand this is a Beta and improvements will come, but this is the top concern for me, and a lot of other people too judging by forum posts. This will really make or break the game for how successful it is.

2. Desync would be my next concern, but I'm pretty sure you guys are well aware and it will be fixed before release.

3. Actually I think this is a simple fix - but moving down and up stairs with a gun out and also going near windows I'll be aiming and all of a sudden my arms will lift the gun up as if trying to avoid bumping into the railing/wall. I don't think that's realistic. If you were in a fire fight you would be able to move up and down the stairs without lifting your gun up to your chest and breaking your concentration at aiming when you go near railings. Or at the very least this system to me seems too sensitive and needs to be scaled back for the collision detection - if that's how it works.

4. Grenade splash damage through walls? I can't tell you how often I've been killed through multiple walls by my OWN grenade thrown pretty far away too. System seems like it's a little too sensitive to me.

5. Remove the timer to play as SCAV if you are killed by another player SCAV.

6. For the marketing team: I think you guys have the successor to Counter-Strike on your hands, screw Counter-Strike 2, Escape From Tarkov is the future, if your not marketing the game to this player base you should be! This game has everything and more that I would want in a sequel to Counter-Strike.

7. Please take your time making the game! I want quality not quantity.

That's all for now - keep up the great work guys!

4 минуты назад, EternityZX9 сказал:

6. For the marketing team: I think you guys have the successor to Counter-Strike on your hands, screw Counter-Strike 2, Escape From Tarkov is the future, if your not marketing the game to this player base you should be! This game has everything and more that I would want in a sequel to Counter-Strike.

Sorry bro, but you probably misunderstood the concept of EFT. It's nowhere close to competitive team shooters land. 

3 hours ago, Cyric said:

Sorry bro, but you probably misunderstood the concept of EFT. It's nowhere close to competitive team shooters land. 

I beg to differ. This certainly can be a competitive game if you play in groups and use teamwork. It just depends on your style in how you approach it.