stevieshae

Well I am taking a break....

Due to the rampant desync, certain groups who I shall not speak the name, "dare I get banned from the forums" the hacking, the lies and false narrative spread by everyone from the top to the person who pre-ordered last week, and the blatant toxicity of the forums and in-game ideology and idiocracy, I give up. It is no longer fun when people camp spawn locations(at the time of this post spawned in as a scav to be gunned down by a "basic hatchet man with a pistol" who just got an ak off me for free") gang up in huge numbers as well as abuse the gamma container glitch and run around factory with a ducking glitched keddar with a silencer and a sight. This is some of the stuff people want to keep hush hush about and never acknowledge. It is sad, Il update this post tomorrow with a reply because I plan on giving away all my stash. about 5 mil in MPX, fully modded ak-74Ns, M4s, defender armor, helmets, nvgs, keddars, svs, sks, a lot of stuff I worked hard for but I would rather just give it away instead of losing it to some bull poo *insert bug, glitch, hacker, any reason currently plaguing the build here*. So let me know if anyone is interested and how I can give you stuff or just buy you some decent gear. I am not salt, sweaty, or trying to shitpost, I am just TIRED.

Stevie

risovach_ru.jpg.415cae789504d7348c11e457a004b0f5.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

it's true that until the game reaches final "release ready" state, it's gonna be frustrating, simply because the game punishes you for every mistake you make, while being flawed in every possible way

Don't worry Stevie, we've all been there. It's Beta and thats why things like that happen. Just take a break for now and come back in a few days, I'm sure it'll work out fine for you. Pistol Glitch, Sound location problems, Hacking, Desync, 180 gopnik-aimbot-bots and so on.. I know, I know.. just trust the devs, they'll work it out.

37 minutes ago, stevieshae said:

Due to the rampant desync, certain groups who I shall not speak the name, "dare I get banned from the forums" the hacking, the lies and false narrative spread by everyone from the top to the person who pre-ordered last week, and the blatant toxicity of the forums and in-game ideology and idiocracy, I give up. It is no longer fun when people camp spawn locations(at the time of this post spawned in as a scav to be gunned down by a "basic hatchet man with a pistol" who just got an ak off me for free") gang up in huge numbers as well as abuse the gamma container glitch and run around factory with a ducking glitched keddar with a silencer and a sight. This is some of the stuff people want to keep hush hush about and never acknowledge. It is sad, Il update this post tomorrow with a reply because I plan on giving away all my stash. about 5 mil in MPX, fully modded ak-74Ns, M4s, defender armor, helmets, nvgs, keddars, svs, sks, a lot of stuff I worked hard for but I would rather just give it away instead of losing it to some bull poo *insert bug, glitch, hacker, any reason currently plaguing the build here*. So let me know if anyone is interested and how I can give you stuff or just buy you some decent gear. I am not salt, sweaty, or trying to shitpost, I am just TIRED.

Stevie

risovach_ru.jpg.415cae789504d7348c11e457a004b0f5.jpg

Steve dont give up brother! Dont go steve!.....:(

• Upvote 1

I just received the email notifying me that one of my basic bug reports had been NOTED, not dealt with. I reported that before the beta dropped.. That break you'll be taking, you outta make it a long one.

7 minutes ago, Juquavex said:

I just received the email notifying me that one of my basic bug reports had been NOTED, not dealt with. I reported that before the beta dropped.. That break you'll be taking, you outta make it a long one.

The support Center has tons of tickets to go through, it's not a lack of caring..

As to the rest of this post, it sounds like a good break is needed. Sorry to see you think everyone wants to stay "hush hush" about problems, but this is a blatant misunderstanding of how the forums are being ran. Order is upheld by preventing spam posts, we have posts that acknowledge/have acknowledged each issue you lay out here, and so the rules are upheld.

Every issue is also being diligently worked on to be eliminated every day by the devs

• Like 1

21 hours ago, necuja said:

The support Center has tons of tickets to go through, it's not a lack of caring..

As to the rest of this post, it sounds like a good break is needed. Sorry to see you think everyone wants to stay "hush hush" about problems, but this is a blatant misunderstanding of how the forums are being ran. Order is upheld by preventing spam posts, we have posts that acknowledge/have acknowledged each issue you lay out here, and so the rules are upheld.

Every issue is also being diligently worked on to be eliminated every day by the devs

Never specified that I believed it was due to a lack of caring, so that was kind of irrelevant. My point was that no matter what the case happens to be, nothing has been getting done. Hopefully, although, after seeing the release of these new patch notes, I will be proved wrong.

48 minutes ago, Juquavex said:

Never specified that I believed it was due to a lack of caring, so that was kind of irrelevant. My point was that no matter what the case happens to be, nothing has been getting done. Hopefully, although, after seeing the release of these new patch notes, I will be proved wrong.

Wasn't directly stated that you made it, just short explanation as to why it was such a time difference between an answer

I agree with him. I dropped this game a month ago. Been following the forum to see the state of the game by what people report and post and it just seems to be getting worse, not better. From CPU loads, memory leaks, new exploits every day, hackers...
I don't really see how this game will work even if all that is fixed considering giving players so much agency, it will undermine any quest or mechanic attempted. 

• Confused 1

Whats more fun than giving away your stash?  Resetting your game profile.

I don't find getting loot particularly difficult, even playing solo. I really don't understand why people exploit/cheat.. it's not that hard people.  All you are going to accomplish by cheating at a game like this, is to run off all the normal players.. then you can have all the fun you want shooting at scavs all day, because no one else is going to be left playing.  Sounds like one heck of a victory to me.

Edited by Dismayhem