Sign in to follow this  
N_Ruger

Add sights for beginner levels

Early player here, but could we add some basic sights for the early levels?

The traders are all missing critical pieces for add on gun sights. 

Like... rails for the AKU. That's all.

(or am I missing something?)

Maybe ur just putting wrong piecies? There are sights for AKU, but You need a special grip, or rail and good sight (You cant put everything on everything).

I think that is the problem. No grip or rail is offered by the traders at the first level. At best you *might* get lucky with Fence but that is really rare.

I know you can do it, just think if the developers check off that some of those items are for sale at a low level it would make gameplay better.

Right now there is no ramp up. You either have stock gun... or you don't. 

Combined with a few other issues of hatchet runs etc... the game play for a new person is stock AKU versus kitted out player for gun play. 

I think one or two aim point sights could help is all.

7 minutes ago, N_Ruger said:

I think that is the problem. No grip or rail is offered by the traders at the first level. At best you *might* get lucky with Fence but that is really rare.

I know you can do it, just think if the developers check off that some of those items are for sale at a low level it would make gameplay better.

Right now there is no ramp up. You either have stock gun... or you don't. 

Combined with a few other issues of hatchet runs etc... the game play for a new person is stock AKU versus kitted out player for gun play. 

I think one or two aim point sights could help is all.

Loot green boxes on factory, or any map for that matter, but it's quicker on factory. You can get grips, sights, rails, even suppressors.