frnz

Insurance guarantee while the development

hey guys.

first at all - i love the game, the idea - the whole thing. you do a great job!
but in relation that you have a lot of work with the game that results in a long(er) way till release, and dying by bugs is annoying (especially if you lose everything you got),
how would be a guarantee for your item insurance to get it back. so a 100% restore chance regardless if you get lootet or not, just while the game has the development status?
dont get me wrong - we all know it is a beta and bugs are totally normal for these development status, but if you die cause of bugs, glitches, dsynch and "cheating" AI and such things, it would be just fair to say: "hey, thanks for playing and your support. we know its not perfect but as compensation you dont lose everything, everytime." keep in mind - just while the development! how much time passes between lost and restore is not sayed - its a balancing thing but i think it would be possible.
i know some people who decide to stop playing the game cause of the bugs. so this guarantee would the angry ones a bit more soften up. and thats eventually good for your game.

what did you think about that (players and devs as well)?

Edited by frnz

Not really a good idea since we're here to find bugs in every aspect of the game, which includes Insurance. How can it be properly tested if we are given back our gear regardless? Testing relies on the functionality to be working as closely as it should be intended so bugs can be accurately found and logged, what you suggest defeats that purpose.

so changing one small part will automaticlly effects to all others? testing the insurance can happen in a separately way. the insurance has no effect to detect the other bugs (as i described on top). also it could be change if the other bugs are determined.

it could be a step to delimit the errors without annoy the players.

Thing is the insurance now works under the condition that if it isn't looted and taken out of the raid by someone else it will return the insured item. Which is a fair system and even with the therapist it is a cheap cost for a chance at getting items back.

Wish you could call and insure a item you find during a raid tho with your messenger that'd be cool.

Edited by deathopz