Boniuszy

Time lock on secured container

Hey guys, I have a small idea how to make hatchet runs less rewarding and probably less frequent. Mayby there could be a time lock on your container, and you will not be able to put things inside for first two or three minutes. What do you think about it?

• Sad 3

Obviously by full release it would be good to see more fire fights, but why do hatchet runners bother you? Scavs alone provide significant cash, and guns can be somewhat easy to come by on customs for example.

When you see a hatchling, shoot the legs !

I think that idea could be considered, but i doubt that something like that would be implemented.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb deathopz:

No because it will hurt the players that actually use it for combat.

How exactly would not beeing able to put things INTO the container hurt combat use, if you could still take/use items out of the container?

8 hours ago, Sparti said:

When you see a hatchling, shoot the legs !

I think that idea could be considered, but i doubt that something like that would be implemented.

How exactly would not beeing able to put things INTO the container hurt combat use, if you could still take/use items out of the container?

Well If you can take items out of a "locked container" then its not really locked.

Well taking out means only you can take them out/use them, so i don't understand why you think it is not really locked.

Not sure why people are butthurt about hatchlings. I think that secure containers are ok, once glitches will be fixed.

Imagine real life situation. You could hide valuable sh!t in bushes, dig a hole and bury it, hide it in the river, lake, anywhere so nobody could find it. Then escape and come back at night to collect it when it is safe to do so.

These boxes are just a technical solution, you are able to take an average amount of sh!t you would be able to hide otherwise. A solution to a problem that cannot be replicated in the game because you cannot escape and come back for your crap when it is safe...

• Like 1