ghostsnip44

keeping offline mode

can we please keep offline mode when this game goes live I love playing this game but due to health problems. PvP it not playable for me but can manage offline mode so please leave it in when the game goes live

They said it will be removed before full release. What kind of health problem doesn't let you play against players, but its ok against AI?

Super confused.

I have problems with my spine which makes me have pain twitches for which have to take pain killers for so tracking thing like live player become a problem where as AI have set path witch gives me a chance of killing them so i can still enjoy playing the game :)

I sort of agree with keeping the offline mode, I switch between a lot of games and usually jump offline just to remind myself of the mechanics and my sensitivity, I know the Devs have said they're getting rid of it but I think it's a useful feature 

11 minutes ago, LordXMackenzie said:

I sort of agree with keeping the offline mode, I switch between a lot of games and usually jump offline just to remind myself of the mechanics and my sensitivity, I know the Devs have said they're getting rid of it but I think it's a useful feature 

You'll have the Hideout for that

30 minutes ago, ghostsnip44 said:

I have problems with my spine which makes me have pain twitches for which have to take pain killers for so tracking thing like live player become a problem where as AI have set path witch gives me a chance of killing them so i can still enjoy playing the game :)

I see, sorry i thought it was just a lame excuse. But AI patrol patterns, numbers etc will be changed and AI will be unpredictable.

While your situation is understandable, don't get your hopes up too much. While they do care about the customer, they will not go out of their way and change the game to please everyone. They have a vision and are sticking to it.

Offline mode is one of those the things they have repeatedly said has no place in the game, so i do not believe they will back down on their decision.

AI will change as the aim is for them to be as close to human-like in behavior as possible so there is no guarantee that even with offline mode you would benefit from it once the AI gets more advanced.

what about multiple people, i know of a few people that cant play PvP games because they get really bad anxiety and their heart can't handle it when they get into PvP fights.  Dude can't even play easy ones like big team matches or something.  what about a PvE mode,  Maybe that stash could be separate from online or something.  Im just saying the community of people that can't play PvP because of health issues is bigger than 1 or even 20 people.  It is the toxic internet however and its embarassing.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Lightel said:

You'll have the Hideout for that

To run about and figure what spots on maps I can jump off without dying etc? Or to walk about and shoot down range and bits of wood..

I do wish there was a offline mode that you and your friends could go to practice run on the map against scavs for no loot just for practice.

Leaving the current offline modr in the game will encourage people to risk gear when they do go out and not just be hatchet runners or just scav players.

Alot of people on this game have 1000s of hours either on competitive games like cs:go or the tactical shooter arma that has similar mechanics so a practice mode could help get players more comfortable with this game.

I feel that taking out the offline mode would hurt sales and population on the game after release because if a new player can't practice they will get frustrated with the game and turn it off to never come back.

Lastly it costs the devs 0 for leaving the offline mode in because it is ran off your own computer unless the with friends mode becomes a thing.

I know the devs have an image ,but why take a good tool away for new players even the likes of call of duty still have a practice mode with bots.

If it isn't broke don't fix it as I see it.

Ok you may now rip me a new one hardcore players, but your responce would be anti new player positioned.