Km4n

Return of Super Scavs???

Seems weve gone full circle with glitched scavs 180 spin 1 shot head shot regardless of weapon - maybe a little desynch again...but I am noticing super accurate aimbot scavs again - you know scavs are just a secondary enemy to kill and loot and keep you on your toes - not continuously die from them with crazy tight angles and super aiming - end of the day it is PVP...Im hoping this hotfix coming up has some fixes there plus some upgrades to them.

i cant believe it. no wipe ive been putting of playing so much because I was waiting for my hard work to be erased n knew I would have

2 hours ago, Big_Joe said:

They have, as can be read here:

sounds great

killed 4 players in costoms and got one shoted by a pm scav from 20 meters althought i was wearing a helmet,was he an ex spectnaz or wat 

4 hours ago, Peek-A-Boo said:

killed 4 players in costoms and got one shoted by a pm scav from 20 meters althought i was wearing a helmet,was he an ex spectnaz or wat 

Nah he was just lucky and got the right ammo! (;

Civilians can get lucky too :P Boss scav is nice pace changer. 

11 hours ago, alias7 said:

i cant believe it. no wipe ive been putting of playing so much because I was waiting for my hard work to be erased n knew I would have

sounds great

there is a wipe though this is a small patch then about two to 3 weeks latter if all goes well there another one thats a normal patch thats going to need a wipe c: 

Edited by Exeagle

yeh I seriously cannot wait for the hotfix - the Scavs in factory are on serious BS mode...typical flick Bang!! its not desynch!! in the current state of play its PVE super scav mode with a little of PVP....I really dont mind the random BS grenade kill when your miles away or even desynch scavs or glitching scavs once in a while when the game hiccups and we all die - cool no worries....currently the consistency of AI one shotting especially when you've started to shoot them with their backs turned to you has gotten old since Alpha...like a nightmare returning from the abyss of long forgotten code of ones and zeros - they are back with a never ending shuffle shuffle shuffle shuffle BANG!!! sending you back to the traders with a handful of rubles and dollars to re-kit yourself with all the same gear so you can  jump back on the roundabout of pain and torture....did I mention we love EFT?

The AI in this game is ridiculous. At least miss a few shots like the stormtroopers do in Star Wars. Im trying to understand how the AI can hit me aways out with a shotgun, however when i fire back (dead on) it doesnt seem to do any damage to him. I get 1 shotted left and right in this game by the AI scavs... I poo you not, I unloaded 7 rounds into the chest of a scav using a p226 pistol, i still died somehow.. then i had to spend money to purchase more ammo.. I wonder, how did the scav survive 7 rounds into the chest? lol its all good.. no worries..

Also, whats the deal with everyone running around with only a hatchet? oh right thats cause they dont want to lose their gear in 30 seconds when it took them days to find the gear because they probably died a million times by getting 1 shotted by a scav doing a 180 degree turn. 

Just today i witnessed a scav turning in a circle about 100 times/second then shot and killed me... Ive seen something similar to that in counter strike go.. isnt that called "spin hack"?? so the ai spin hacks you??

cool

Edited by JoeBlack84

I'll be explaining guys, the scavs are another company undercover which is made up of special agents all over the world, they've infiltrated Scavs headquarter and now walking the areas off every map... the bad scavs which missed 15 shots out of 15 are actually scavs but those who'll hit you 100 times out of 10 are the super elite soldier scavs who went undercover they've the ability to penetrate helms to instantly kill anyone.

we as a private military can't do anything against these beings they're far beyond out skills. 

5 hours ago, LegendaryDragon said:

I'll be explaining guys, the scavs are another company undercover which is made up of special agents all over the world, they've infiltrated Scavs headquarter and now walking the areas off every map... the bad scavs which missed 15 shots out of 15 are actually scavs but those who'll hit you 100 times out of 10 are the super elite soldier scavs who went undercover they've the ability to penetrate helms to instantly kill anyone.

we as a private military can't do anything against these beings they're far beyond out skills. 

lol i thought so...

TBH, i haven't had issues with scavs as long as I have am doing a mobile fight. I generally shoot then relocate unless I'm with mates in a squad, then the group downs them very quick. The only times I have had issues with them is due to desync, the last patch or offline mode.

I like scavs that are deadly. When they got nerfed everyone had tons of gear. I like gear having value and not being easy to get. Makes it hurt that much more losing it.