Natalino

"To The Guy At ..." Compilation Thread

Hello everyone,

This thread will be dedicated to the famous threads being created around the alpha section of the forum which is the ''To the guy at ...'' themed threads. So from this post on, we will ask you to post any related threads under this thread to help us get things in order and provide a more organized forum. All threads with this theme will be closed and redirected here.

In addition to this, this thread will also help you find each other easily since that is what the thread is about. It is about sending a message to the guy you have just met in the game. You can also come and check this thread and enjoy the experiences that others got in the game. 

Good luck on finding that someone xD and thank you for your cooperation to post on this thread instead of creating a new one.

• Upvote 4

Keep in mind to keep everything civil too :P let's get some new friendships brewing!

• Upvote 3

To the guy who stole my condensed milk, i will get you bro!

Edited by Fr3shM3at
spellcheck
  • Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, Ctucker said:

@Fr3shM3at I will repay you! I needed it more than you at the time... my kids can't drink weapon attachments

everyone can drink a pso scope u high bro?

• Upvote 3

To the guy that just gave me medication in the Factory after he shot me half dead and found me cowering under the stairs!

Thanks for nursing me back
saving me with dedication
helping me to extract
Sadly I died from dehydration

• Upvote 6

To the guy that was playing scav during the night near the gas station exit and you shined your flashlight near your spawn. You ran to the bridge and I shotgun you in the face as you turned the corner. I hope your ok and I didn't scare you too much

to the guy who knifed me in the back after i dropped all my stuff for a hatchling... idk what to say im just very disappointed.

p.s- hopefully this thread will become obsolete with VOIP and dogtags etc.

Edited by vicwiz007

10 hours ago, Holzmichel said:

To the guy that just gave me medication in the Factory after he shot me half dead and found me cowering under the stairs!

Thanks for nursing me back
saving me with dedication
helping me to extract
Sadly I died from dehydration

under the bridge? I gave you a makarov too? :)

2 hours ago, vicwiz007 said:

to the guy who knifed me in the back after i dropped all my stuff for a hatchling... idk what to say im just very disappointed.

p.s- hopefully this thread will become obsolete with VOIP and dogtags etc.

honestly i hope they dont implement VOIP its a very controversial addon.. i feel that games with VoIP are either not used or are used to downgrade the guy you are up against. hmm like i hope you get what i mean.. but i feel you should revert to discord and make friends not just call a guy a baby bubble... because you hate him.. or so many name calling or starting of fights....:" behind the keys of a message board". i really hope we have a more mature audience.

• Upvote 2

I'm not really one for posting up things that happened in game, I'm sure they're quite boring and people would rather be playing than reading, BUT..

This happened in the woods last night 22:15 GMT if that guy was you then I salute you, sir. I spawned in by the farmhouse on a SCAV run, SCAVS all over the place and there's what looks like 2 geared players over on the rock by the shore, up to no good I don't doubt.
A SCAV jogs past me up on the road, AK raised. He turns 90 degrees towards me, still jogging, coming at me. Something just said maybe this isn't a SCAV. I stood holding my Makarov thinking 'Oh well, this guy's gonna pop me, there's SCAVS everywhere, time for bed'
Then the AK jogging SCAV goes behind a tree, peeks out from it.. and wiggles.
I'm thinking, you don't know if I'm a player or not, I have'nt moved since I spawned. So having seemingly nothing to lose I wiggled back expecting the next thing to be BANG!
The guy wiggles again and jogs over to me, lays an AK at my feet, wiggles again and scoots off into the bushes..

WTF?! I'm gobsmacked..
I proceed to take out a couple of SCAVS and attract some uneeded attention before eventually finding myself in a firefight I can't win. The last thing I remember seeing before blackout, the good wiggler supporting me from the bush where he dissapeared to. So all those who have thier doubts about a wiggler, I know this isn't an everyday occurance but good people do exist. I asked myself 'Would I have done it, would I do it?' I doubt it.. what does that say about me? A moment in a game I'll never forget.

Edited by AODqw97
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Fr3shM3at said:

To the guy who stole my condensed milk, i will get you bro!

Now how are you going to bake your cakes?

To the guy who yesterday around 20 camping at forklifts with PM and killed me and my friend....hope you die the same way more often.

21 hours ago, GearStrife said:

honestly i hope they dont implement VOIP its a very controversial addon.. i feel that games with VoIP are either not used or are used to downgrade the guy you are up against. hmm like i hope you get what i mean.. but i feel you should revert to discord and make friends not just call a guy a baby bubble... because you hate him.. or so many name calling or starting of fights....:" behind the keys of a message board". i really hope we have a more mature audience.

I think you are thinking of the worst case scenario it would be used for. Theres never really an opportunity to do what you suggest. I just want it in so we can communicate with players and not just do funky hand signals and hope other players dont shoot us. Its a very practical use and i think itd be dumb not to implement it just out of fear that people will trash talk with it.

Anyway, i dont want to derail this into a VOIP discussion page, so ill leave it at that.

• Upvote 3

I want to thank you buddy on Customs just right few minutes ago. We meet at checkpoint where you killed scavs, we wiggled few times, shared some items, you gave me ammo, gas ... and we came into hangar where I got killed by SCAV.

Thanks again for not killing me :) This was fun and I trusted you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To the guy on Customs nightime yesterday who I killed near the checkpoint, I want to thank you for being brave enough to actually bring gear, you nearly gave me a heart attack when you took those potshots at me. I heard your M4 firing, and was looking for you but I thought you were already at the checkpoint! My heart was pumping hard the entire time, as we looked for each other through the glow of night vision; even after you went down I was convinced you had a buddy, all the while scavs shot at me. Good fight, man. I think I may try night raids more often. :D 

Those visceral moments in a firefight and the nerve racking games of cat and mouse are what this game is about. None of that hatchet running BS.

Edited by kafolarbear
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I played a factory match in July 24, 2017 at 6:20 am (gmt) I met a great guy who had full armor and an silenced ak 74n when he first saw me with a hatchet he shot at me but didn't hit me I quickly ran for cover then he started doing the friendly wiggle so I knew I made a friend I started following him and he was covering me all the time I garbed a shotgun of a scavs dead body and started helping him we worked together and killed alot of people and it was a great experience at the end before we went to the extraction he gave me all of his gear so I covered him till we got to the extraction then in addition he gave me the factory exist key . I dont who is that guy or his name but I would like to say thank you for the great experience and the great rade and I honestly wish you luck in all of your next raids.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HeRo-ofsniper said:

I played a factory match in July 24, 2017 at 6:20 am (gmt) I met a great guy who had full armor and an silenced ak 74n when he first saw me with a hatchet he shot at me but didn't hit me I quickly ran for cover then he started doing the friendly wiggle so I knew I made a friend I started following him and he was covering me all the time I garbed a shotgun of a scavs dead body and started helping him we worked together and killed alot of people and it was a great experience at the end before we went to the extraction he gave me all of his gear so I covered him till we got to the extraction then in addition he gave me the factory exist key . I dont who is that guy or his name but I would like to say thank you for the great experience and the great rade and I honestly wish you luck in all of your next raids.

Merged with proper thread

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

To the player I killed with grenades... I'm sorry. I threw the grenades two minutes before and even I was killed by them. Desync blows... I was just messing around until the game caught up and I could extract. Once again, sorry... Until we meet again...TuckTuckOnTwitch

To the guy at Customs, packed with a Trizip, M4A1 and AVS vest in the parking lot spawn, I sincerely thank you for your gear.

I was in the bus, by the way. You ran to the trash square like a headless chicken after I missed the first 20 shots. That´s what you get for killing hatchlings!

• Upvote 1

To the USEC guy on Factory, EU side, 2 hours before BETA hit.

I am sorry that the MP5SD, Full Body armor, helmet and tactical rig i dropped you before we both extracted was so short lived. :beoops:

I will admit i knew it was coming, but still wanted to give it away.

• Upvote 1

To the guy with full gear juggernaut that died when we fight each other through factory exit...thank you for your gears...shotgun in the leg realy work...

pity your weapon only modded ak74u, if it is m4, i will be more greatfull...

Edited by Deesteel78
  • Sad 1

To the guy that thought it would be a good idea to not let me play after I paid hard earned money, I hope you have a terrible sleep.

JK :)